Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Dick (Knight) is on SCR sometime this morning ...

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
f***ing Hell!

All your going to see is some guy digging a hole in some MUD!

If your all really that bothered and you miss out on a ticket because the FARCE of a club that we 'support' cant see what a great fan you are then I will let you come to my house to watch me dig a hole in my garden!

I will even have a recording of traffic noise from the A27 on a loop so it even sounds like were at the real thing!

'SAKE

Do i need to be a season ticket holder to see this, will there be a park and ride operating?????

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Wrong.

There's no such things as "floating" fans - this isn't politics and votes - it's a life long allegance. The fairest way is for all fans to have a chance regardless of their personal or financial circumstances. It gets boring that some people seem to measure a fans "loyalty" based upon if they have a season ticket or not. Those that attend most away matches have spent more money on watching the Albion that alot of STHs ( admitedly not it doesn't get into the club coffers ).
Couldn't agree more! What a farce it would be if they only put STHs in then then had to keep pulling names out of the hat until they found enough that wanted/could go on the day. If you want a chance of going, get your name in the hat. If not, don't bother and if you don't agree with the 'ceremony' of it all, who gives a shit - stop moaning about it and get on with your life!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here