Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable post on TWTD

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They really haven't got a clue about football outside their own domain... I'm a bit surprised by it and wonder how many fans elsewhere are oblivious of anything outside of their own club.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
There is SO much that can be said to that post, I'm not even going to waste my time writing it.

At least the rest of the posters on there see the irony and hypocrisy of it all...

Last edited:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Shouldn't tarnish the whole Ipswich support just from this. Most seem to disagree with it and the majority of supporters that I spoke to on the way back were a decent bunch.

I agree, and I also agree with any Brighton supporter that felt irritation and anger towards these idiots for insulting our new home. Hopefully it'll be seen for what it was and that very few ITFC fans actually felt comfortable with it. It'll be forgotten come the next *** OFFICIAL THREAD *** for Saturday.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

I think what they are saying is that it is a protest against wealth in football and not aimed at US.

At the end of the day I dont give a shit, what matters is the points we take home on the bus. When we look back after the doors have closed at the seasons end we will be above Leeds, Milwall and Ipswich. All teams that I have lost respect for this season.

By the way, I can remember standing on my milk crate amongst 34,000 people at the Goldstone.

Well done to all yesterday, all I can say about the string of bog paper was it added to the noise and the amp turned up to 11. :flamebounpunk::rock:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They really haven't got a clue about football outside their own domain... I'm a bit surprised by it and wonder how many fans elsewhere are oblivious of anything outside of their own club.

Given the comments on that thread regarding the financing at ipswich, I would suggest that poster doesn't even have a clue about football within their own domain.

D

Deleted member 22389

Banner was wrong place, wrong time. They pissed on our party and that's the most annoying aspect of it all. Completely disrespectful. Just makes them look like a bunch of wankers and hypocrites. I hate Ipswich now. They can FOFF. If they think they are going to get a good reception from us next time they visit they can forget it. I know its not all Ipswich supporters, but that banner has personally pissed me off.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Wasn't just a few, must have needed 20 odd to hold both up & none either side tried to take it down, therefore all guilty by association

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
It pisses me off big time when anyone insults our stadium, especially when its someone like Milwall. They always claim the amex is too coporate or even just too nice, when in reality if a stadium even a tenth as god as the amex was in the pipeline for the, they'd be pissing themselves with excitement. The reaction of Wrexham, who themselves have a nicer stadium than some of the dumps in the championship (like fratton), says it all. They loved it as they do not share the petty envies of our rivals.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
The response from other IT fans on their board to that post should call for pause from those of us here who now profess to "hate" Ipswich. Ignorant they most clearly are not. Aware of their own and football's as a whole reliance on big money? Most certainly.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The response from other IT fans on their board to that post should call for pause from those of us here who now profess to "hate" Ipswich. Ignorant they most clearly are not. Aware of their own and football's as a whole reliance on big money? Most certainly.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Spot on

Sent from my field radio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here