Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ukraine vs England - on the telly ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Why not do what they do in the old days and listen to it on the WIRELESS?

Why don't you PISS OFF back to the old days?

I've had enough of these DINOSAURS telling me I can't watch a friggin England qualifier on the telebox or even in the PUB. It's the penultimate game in the qualifying for f*** sake, a qualifying round where we might win EVERY game.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I've had enough of these DINOSAURS telling me I can't watch a friggin England qualifier on the telebox or even in the PUB. It's the penultimate game in the qualifying for f*** sake, a qualifying round where we might win EVERY game.

Whose fault is it then ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Well you could always go there and watch it innit if it means that much to you...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why don't you go? I've heard it's quite like the OLD DAYS in that part of the world.

Im not that bothered about seeing the game...

Besides if it was the OLD DAYS then it would still be USSR innit.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
England travel to Ukraine for their final away World Cup Qualifier in Group Six on Saturday 10th October - and you can watch all the action live at bet365.

The game will not be shown anywhere on UK television but bet365 will be Live Streaming the match absolutely free for all customers with a funded account, so you can still follow Fabio Capello's men on the road to South Africa.

The excitement doesn't end there! You can bet on over 50 In-Play markets throughout the game, including Next Goal, Match Goals, Total Corners, Half-Time Result, Full-Time Result and much more.

To enjoy the action, simply log into your account, click on the In-Play link at the top of the homepage and select the Ukraine v England match. Alternatively, click on the Live Streaming link to launch our console and select the game from the list of events. Please note that you must have a funded account in order to view the match.

With fantastic Live Streaming and an extensive range of pre-match and In-Play markets on offer, make sure you're following England with bet365.

Enjoy the game!
The bet365 Team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here