Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Foster Parents

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Maybe your right Westdene, but, like I say, its not just me with that perception. Its a large swathe of the country, and unless that perception has gone, they have no chance in elections, and I wouldnt put children at risk if there is even the slightest risk. The children are paramount in this issue, not the sensibilities of the the foster parents. I do think its wrong to remove them after the fact. I think common sense could have been used in the first place, as its not as if there are plenty of other children that require fostering.
If there was a case of an English child being fostered out to an Islamic, UAF supporting communist, im sure theres plenty of posters on here that would be in uproar.

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Maybe your right Westdene, but, like I say, its not just me with that perception. Its a large swathe of the country, and unless that perception has gone, they have no chance in elections

Hence why I challenge all the people on this thread to provide the proof that UKIP are a racist party - as yet not one has succeeded !

I wouldnt put children at risk if there is even the slightest risk. The children are paramount in this issue, not the sensibilities of the the foster parents.

I agree with you but that decision should not be based on political dogma or perception - just facts. After all I find the Liverpudlian accent somewhat dodgy so should I object to all children without one ever being fostered by adults with one ? I don't want the children to learn how to steal wheels, wear 1980's style tracksuits and keep saying "calm down". So is that just a false perception I have ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont think ive said they are a racist party, if I did, it wasnt my intention. They have attracted support from the ex BNP supporters, as they are now the more credible rightwing party, and an Ex BNP member has stood for them in the elections, So, I can understand peoples fears about them.
Do I think they will be gain seats in parliament? Not enough to make a difference, if any. It will be as usual between Labour and the Tories.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I dont think ive said they are a racist party, if I did, it wasnt my intention. They have attracted support from the ex BNP supporters, as they are now the more credible rightwing party, So, I can understand peoples fears about them.
Do I think they will be gain seats in parliament? Not enough to make a difference. It will be as usual between Labour and the Tories.

Clank, whirrr, is that the sound of furious backpedalling I can hear ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
If I had said they were a racist party Bushy, possibly. As on checking, I havnt. No. :)
And, anyway, im not against 'back peddling' if somebody proves something to me. I dont think thats a flaw, I think thats a positive. If you believe im the only person who has doubts about this party, then you 'win' !!
Missing you already Simster.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
UKIP cost the Cons 21 seats at the last election for that reason alone they are worth having around
Correct. And as I said a few posts back, the Tories are thinking of offering a deal where UKIP won't contest seats where they split the Tory vote, in exchange for a referendum on EU membership. That is why they are not a "nothing party", despite what Nibble and Dave said (before he started backpedalling from his initial drivel)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, sorry to bore you with a fact, regarding your post, that is complete bollocks.
Apologies for 'pulling it apart' so embarrassingly easily.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Tories, or A Tory? Would seem the Tories dont agree with your assessment of it, but hey.
lol@on monday...bit of backpeddling? haha
The 'Tories' have not done any such thing... A Tory suggested it.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Tories, or A Tory? Would seem the Tories dont agree with your assessment of it, but hey.
lol@on monday...bit of backpeddling? haha
The 'Tories' have not done any such thing... A Tory suggested it.

Hang on - you can't have it both ways !!!! YOU gave the example of a single ex-BNP member standing for UKIP and implied this made the whole party covertly racist. Now you're suggesting a single Tory doesn't make it a Tory party policy ? Strange !!!!!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And a lot of ex BNP support Westdene. It wasnt just the single ex BNP candidate, so thats not quite true.
Im quite happy to have doubts about them. Im certain I wont be disappointed at the next election ;-)

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I'd believe that before I believed partisan ukip 'supporters' on NSC, Anyway, Farage says the same thing..

'Nigel Mr Farage has previously said he would consider not fielding candidates in marginal seats if the Conservatives gave a promise "written in blood" that there will be a referendum on Britain's membership of the EU. However, this morning, he said: "The Fabricant deal seems to be based on buying me off. Ukip is bigger than that."

So yes. Unless you can prove to me thats not the case.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hang on - you can't have it both ways !!!! YOU gave the example of a single ex-BNP member standing for UKIP and implied this made the whole party covertly racist. Now you're suggesting a single Tory doesn't make it a Tory party policy ? Strange !!!!!!
There you Dave - embarrassingly easy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here