Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP Foster Parents

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am interested to know what people actually want. I have read lots of people complaining about the immigration system on this thread so what is it that you would like to see happen?

e.g. No immigration. Lower net immigration. Zero net immigration etc etc

http://www.migrationwatchuk.com/ This lot seem to think that zero net immigration could be achieved without leaving the EU by tightening up on non EU migrants.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well it is 7 20 in the morning..........but if you insist!

I drink stubbies though mate I am not a bogan!

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Westdene...I cant find the link at the moment, but it was along the lines of this from a letter to the Daily Express...

"According to its own website, one of the ten top reasons for leaving the European Union is because of ongoing EU trade disputes with America, and Brussels' reluctance to accept WTO rulings that don't go in its favour".

'One of these trade disputes is the attempt by the United States, through the WTO, to force genetically modified food on unwilling European consumers'

Daily Express.... perhaps it was the Daily Mash.
Britain in free-press bullshit extravaganza

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I dont think ive said they are a racist party, if I did, it wasnt my intention. They have attracted support from the ex BNP supporters, as they are now the more credible rightwing party, and an Ex BNP member has stood for them in the elections, So, I can understand peoples fears about them.
QUOTE]

Here in Milton Keynes an ex member of the hardline Neo-Nazi November 9th Society, Margaret Burke nee Flynn, was elected last May for Labour!
‘Brainwashed’ councillor is former Nazi | The Jewish Chronicle Attached is a photo of Ms Burke's former partner.

Then there's Trevor Maxfield, who was once the BNP’s Blackburn with Darwen branch organiser, defected to the Labour Party circa 2008 and was selected by the Labour Party to fight Darwen’s Earcroft ward in the local council elections 0f 2011!

Maxfield has a long history in right wing/nationalist politics and was associated with Blood and Honour, the National Front and Combat 18.

There are some very suspect people in the Labour Party Dave.:rolleyes:
View attachment 37129

Very suspect, take a look at the Milliband's father, and his political allegiance....yet they would be able to foster.

Jan 30, 2008
Well, you say that Bushy, a lot of people dont think the same way. Interesting that you consider Islam, UAF and Communists as extremists. I could consider communists, but anyway...Im going to lunch.
dave ,thought you would be more interested in Gazza and stamping out those naughty natives ???

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am interested to know what people actually want. I have read lots of people complaining about the immigration system on this thread so what is it that you would like to see happen?

http://www.migrationwatchuk.com/ This lot seem to think that zero net immigration could be achieved without leaving the EU by tightening up on non EU migrants.

i would like to see zero illegal immigration

i would like people that have traveled to the UK through numerous countries to claim asylum sent back to the first country they arrived in to claim asylum there.

i would like immigration to respect the fact people want to join families already here but those without families already here must have a work skill that the country is lacking whether it be carpenter or neurologist,there should be a point system.

i would like to see legal immigration levels set to a certain amount annually which is not only directly linked to the job skills the country requires but also linked to the services the country is capable of providing with increased population regarding Housing,NHS,schools, benefits etc etc etc

i would like to see this country return to being in charge of its borders

But most of all i would like to see the people that scream racist or scum at anyone who brings up the subject of immigration or even those refuse to discuss what is one of the most important issues ever to come to this land strapped to a tree and spanked with conkers! .......you know who you are!

does that answer your question?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

i would like people that have traveled to the UK through numerous countries to claim asylum sent back to the first country they arrived in to claim asylum there.

i would like immigration to respect the fact people want to join families already here but those without families already here must have a work skill that the country is lacking whether it be carpenter or neurologist,there should be a point system.

i would like to see legal immigration levels set to a certain amount annually which is not only directly linked to the job skills the country requires but also linked to the services the country is capable of providing with increased population regarding Housing,NHS,schools, benefits etc etc etc

But most of all i would like to see the people that scream racist or scum at anyone who brings up the subject of immigration or even those refuse to discuss what is one of the most important issues ever to come to this land strapped to a tree and spanked with conkers! .......you know who you are!

Obviously it answers my question.

How much would you charge for the conker spanking? It sounds quite good.

If you send all the asylum seekers back to the first country they land in that would mean the UK would take none. That doesn't seem very fair.

It is not illegal to seek asylum at lease I can't find any mention of it in here.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/part11/

Although some asylum seekers might enter the UK illegally, once they have applied for asylum they are no longer ‘illegal’. Anyone seeking protection is entitled to stay in the UK while awaiting a decision on their asylum claim.

The right to claim asylum is in international law. Governments are obliged to provide protection to people who meet the criteria for asylum. The UK has signed these international laws and they are part of UK legislation.

http://www.asylumaid.org.uk/pages/the_asylum_process_made_simple.html

According this this in 2011 the UK had less asylum applications than Belgium, Germany, France, Italy and Sweden

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statistics_explained/images/8/8b/Number_of_%28non-EU-27%29_asylum_applicants_in_the_EU_and_EFTA_Member_States_and_their_age_distribution%2C_2011.png

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Very good post

D

Deleted member 22389

If you send all the asylum seekers back to the first country they land in that would mean the UK would take none. That doesn't seem very fair.

It is not illegal to seek asylum at lease I can't find any mention of it in here.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/policyandlaw/immigrationlaw/immigrationrules/part11/

Although some asylum seekers might enter the UK illegally, once they have applied for asylum they are no longer ‘illegal’. Anyone seeking protection is entitled to stay in the UK while awaiting a decision on their asylum claim.

The right to claim asylum is in international law. Governments are obliged to provide protection to people who meet the criteria for asylum. The UK has signed these international laws and they are part of UK legislation.

http://www.asylumaid.org.uk/pages/the_asylum_process_made_simple.html

According this this in 2011 the UK had less asylum applications than Belgium, Germany, France, Italy and Sweden

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/st...r_States_and_their_age_distribution,_2011.png

Not it is not illegal to seek Asylum, but if they are not in any danger whatsoever by returning to their country of origin, they should be sent home asap.

What is the point in seeking Asylum here, if all that is going to happen is they end up sleeping rough on street, with no money and no food, where is the sense in it all. I also bet it is only a very small proportion of people who are in real danger if they return home, then fair enough we should help.

I don't blame them, I blame the stupid system.

Last edited by a moderator:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

1) Zero net immigration
2) Offer an incentive to current immigrants to go back home
3) For the future we might well need skills that are not available in the UK. The solution is to offer a new "guest worker" status (like they do in the Gulf states) whereby anyone can come and work here if they have a job offer, but they have no right to remain here beyond the length of their employment.

The adoption of these policies might get us our England back.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
like one or two others on here, I have been moved to look at the UKIP website. I am prepared to accept that UKIP are not racist - I never particularly thought that they were anyway, unlike the BNP and the EDL.

But having looked at it, I still wouldn't vote for them in a million years because of most of their other policies.

I would also point out that a great deal of what Mr Farage has spouted in the past about Europe is absolute tosh and I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. Even with the reasons thaat he gives for wanting to come out of Europe, I would rather - much rather - stay in Europe and try to get it sorted out than withdraw and become isolated, which i think would be suicidal in terms of trade. Why would the rest of Europe want to or need to take any notice of what is in fact a fairly small part of the whole market.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
like one or two others on here, I have been moved to look at the UKIP website. I am prepared to accept that UKIP are not racist - I never particularly thought that they were anyway, unlike the BNP and the EDL.

But having looked at it, I still wouldn't vote for them in a million years because of most of their other policies.

I would also point out that a great deal of what Mr Farage has spouted in the past about Europe is absolute tosh and I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. Even with the reasons thaat he gives for wanting to come out of Europe, I would rather - much rather - stay in Europe and try to get it sorted out than withdraw and become isolated, which i think would be suicidal in terms of trade. Why would the rest of Europe want to or need to take any notice of what is in fact a fairly small part of the whole market.

But would Farage and supporters be allowed to foster after this character assassination.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
But would Farage and supporters be allowed to foster after this character assassination.

Which character assssination - if you mean the Rotherham thing, it was perhaps a misjudgement more than anything else. The welfare of the Children is more important than the politics of the parents. One wouldn't have wante to see Jewish children placed with a nazi family in pre-war nazi germany, but this is not comparable to that.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not it is not illegal to seek Asylum, but if they are not in any danger whatsoever by returning to their country of origin, they should be sent home asap.

What is the point in seeking Asylum here, if all that is going to happen is they end up sleeping rough on street, with no money and no food, where is the sense in it all. I also bet it is only a very small proportion of people who are in real danger if they return home, then fair enough we should help.

I don't blame them, I blame the stupid system.

If this is the preference imagine what they are fleeing from.

I met one lady this year who fled Burma aged 19. Twice a year the government soliders came to her village indiscriminately killed people, raped the women and girls and burnt down their houses. She had seen most of her family killed and her mother and sister raped and been raped herself all through her childhood.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Which character assssination - if you mean the Rotherham thing, it was perhaps a misjudgement more than anything else. The welfare of the Children is more important than the politics of the parents. One wouldn't have wante to see Jewish children placed with a nazi family in pre-war nazi germany, but this is not comparable to that.

I think the whole thing is being blown out of all proportion on this thread and in the media. As has already been mentioned this 'UKIP supporters aren't allowed to foster children" will be the next 'They have banned Christmas' and will be referred to for years as ammunition for people. The more they scream their mock outrage the more the actual truth of the situation will be forgotten.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I think the whole thing is being blown out of all proportion on this thread and in the media. As has already been mentioned this 'UKIP supporters aren't allowed to foster children" will be the next 'They have banned Christmas' and will be referred to for years as ammunition for people. The more they scream their mock outrage the more the actual truth of the situation will be forgotten.

I agree totally about the "being blown out of all proportion" thing.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i am sure you will find that airports in the UK receive people on a daily basis that claim asylum,the airport being their first point of entry.

i quite agree with you,the point is however that people are claiming asylum in this country when in fact according to EU law the first country the person arrives in into the EU (as in the point of entry as defined in the Dublin 11 document) is responsible for any claim of asylum.You have to ask the question why are all these asylum seekers bypassing all these european countries before claiming asylum in this country

According this this in 2011 the UK had less asylum applications than Belgium, Germany, France, Italy and Sweden ]

i dont get your point.......because we have less applications than other countries does this mean its not a problem??

normally £4.00
for you £ 4.27

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i am sure you will find that airports in the UK receive people on a daily basis that claim asylum,the airport being their first point of entry.

i quite agree with you,the point is however that people are claiming asylum in this country when in fact according to EU law the first country the person arrives in into the EU (as in the point of entry as defined in the Dublin 11 document) is responsible for any claim of asylum.You have to ask the question why are all these asylum seekers bypassing all these european countries before claiming asylum in this country

i dont get your point.......because we have less applications than other countries does this mean its not a problem??

normally £4.00
for you £ 4.27

I have down loaded the Dublin 2 document but have not had chance to read it.

Why should I have to pay more for conker spanking?

How much if I provide my own conkers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here