Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uk Citizenship Test

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
16/24

Don't really think they are valid 'citizenship' questions.

I'm sure we could do better, like how much does a large cod and chips cost?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
the questions crack me up. they are still dementedly multicultural and aimed directly at spongers areas of interest. how many muslims are there? when do you get free prescriptions? can we carry your bags for you?

what about

are you allowed to barge past elderly people on busses and kiss your teeth when they complain

is it acceptable for women to spit in the street

is shouting into a mobile phone about ficticious business deals in a futile and childlike bid to impress people on the train to your job as a security guard the 'done thing'

are you under any moral obligation to allow your wife to learn to read and write

are clapped out 7 series BMWs exe,mpt from tax and insurance if you only use them to drive to your front for money laundering church

it would appear judging by my trip to the shops this morning if you answer yes to any of these questions you are IN.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
actually if you think about this, its symtematic of how this govenrment does education. you dont learn about being british but train to perform that test. Where are the questions on sport, leisure, cultrual, history, local geography that every half intelligent brit know?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I got 17 out of 24, and I'm a bloody Yank. A couple more right answers and I'd be over sleeping on your couch. What's wrong with you lot?

Amazing, it's not often you see a yank that knows anything about another country so good for you.

Personally, I got 18 right, the wrongs being the percentage ones and how many kids etc which most people will guess at anyway.

There should be more cultural questions like, what do most red bloodied males do at 3.00pm on a saturday Aug to May? Ah, time for a lite bite and for me to hit the road south.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Theoretically you can pass the driving test by reading a book but that wouldn't mean you'd be a good or adequate driver. How would a test like this make you a good citizen and patriot ?

Any terrorist or benefit scrounger could get through this test if they wanted.

Well, 15/24 = 63% and FAILED.

Can't see what most of it's got to do with being a citizen though . . .

Still if it's a UK citizenship test, it may be time to step up the "Homerule for England" campaign, and get equal rights with Scotland, Wales and Ireland?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
the questions crack me up. they are still dementedly multicultural and aimed directly at spongers areas of interest. how many muslims are there? when do you get free prescriptions? can we carry your bags for you?

what about

are you allowed to barge past elderly people on busses and kiss your teeth when they complain

is shouting into a mobile phone about ficticious business deals in a futile and childlike bid to impress people on the train to your job as a security guard the 'done thing'

are you under any moral obligation to allow your wife to learn to read and write

are clapped out 7 series BMWs exe,mpt from tax and insurance if you only use them to drive to your front for money laundering church

it would appear judging by my trip to the shops this morning if you answer yes to any of these questions you are IN.
Top ranting:bowdown:

What the hell is happening to our country. Great Britain, don't make me laugh.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
13 so I'm being deported. What purpose do most of these questions give?

It's because a group of fuckwit civil servants (job for life and a fat pension) have decided so.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

what about

conversing loudly and angrily in english on a top of the range mobile phone to your housing benefit officer when the expected payment hasn't arrived, but suffering a complete inability to understand or speak the language when asked to show a ticket on a bus or train ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
10/24 . If you had 45 minutes to do the official test you could get at least 18/24 by googling the answers on your mobile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here