Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uk Citizenship Test

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
18, but loads were guesses. Is that really the test? Bit tough.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Pathetic

I got 17 out of 24, and I'm a bloody Yank. A couple more right answers and I'd be over sleeping on your couch. What's wrong with you lot?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
67%...which is a fail...but not bad considering I am only half English!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
16/24.

Interesting as according to Bushy I should "f*** off and live in ireland" or some similarly delightful phrase.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
23/24 in 1minute 4 seconds... on my second go. First time round 11 in 3.45

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
18 (75%). I'm allowed to stay.

There are some weird questions there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
14 out of 24. I very much doubt that the majority of us would get them all. I also can't see that as a great indication of nationality as most of the questions are about things that few of us give a damn about. It's about time we exiled some of the imbecile civil servants who dream up this crap.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
16/24.

Interesting as according to Bushy I should "f*** off and live in ireland" or some similarly delightful phrase.

I wouldn't worry, it's doubtful that Bushy's command of the English language is sufficient to even read the test.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
14 out of 24. I very much doubt that the majority of us would get them all. I also can't see that as a great indication of nationality as most of the questions are about things that few of us give a damn about. It's about time we exiled some of the imbecile civil servants who dream up this crap.

Ditto. I'll stay in Borneo thanks.

This is more of a test of how well you can memorise the books. "Are there 13 million, 14 million, 15 million or 16 million people under the age of 19 in the UK", wtf?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I had to do that test! There were quite a few questions that I would have got wrong if I hadn't studied the handbook for an hour or so before...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
f*** me, was that test designed by the BNP or something? 13/24. Best pack my bags. Bye :wave:

Hear hear, I got 14 out of 24 and I'm a born and bred Englishman, so I should now leave the UK because I don't know how many Muslims live here or what places the European Parliament sits!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here