Uk Citizenship Test

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I failed - 11 out of 24 (46%)

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
13 for me. So as all UK residents are going to fail the test are potential UK citizens being asked the right questions?

That question about who to go to if you have a problem at work , surely all 4 are possible. Your employer might be good place to start as it concerns them, CAB yes, MP yes, even ACAS if all else fails.:wrong:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 11 out of 24 (46%)

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
You have passed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 18 out of 24 (75%)

Time taken: 01 minutes 58 seconds

Somethings wrong here.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I got 15/24 in 3:06

Mind you, I disagree with at least one answer that it claims I got wrong. :glare:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
18 Fail. Will I be sent back to where I was born. Only they've pulled down the Maternity Hospital in Brighton. :shrug:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
If they stink of curry just fail 'em-having said that,I stink of curry but was born here!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
going by my score wich shall remain nameless im now eligable for a 4 bedroom council house a ford mondeo £184 a week and free hobnail boots and a dhss phrase book.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Well I only got 50% which means I must leave these shores ASAP. To be frank it is no real hassle, the country has been ruined by repeated bad bad government and dumbing down, acceptance of rank and file morons and stupidity as being OK, too many wasters and financial / legal systems that promote sloth. So I must seek an alternative existance in the South of France, with frequent visits back to Brighton to see the Albion.

adieu mes amis

TNBA

TTF

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
13 but some guesses. seriously, you'd only "know" half those questions through hours of study. dont worry about actually understanding the subtlies of being British, if you know to the decimal point how many in the UK are Muslims, or whether its the "council of Europe" or the "council of European Union" that calls the shots, then you're the right stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here