Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

Extraterrestrial Visitation of Earth

• In the past yes, in modern times no

Votes: 8 4.8%
  • In the past yes, and in modern times yes

Votes: 51 30.5%
  • I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have ever been here

Votes: 83 49.7%
  • I don't believe in extraterrestrials

Votes: 25 15.0%

• Total voters

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
poll has bit of a flaw, the first two options are both possible. nevermind. they clearly have been here in the past to assist human progress into civilisation, the later to build the pyramids. they have clearly been here recently, to aid scientific discoveries that couldnt have been possible with out them, like nuclear fission, transistor, microwaves, lasers to name a few. they are here now, watching and waiting, ready to step in an save humanity from themselves when they lurch into WWIII. the Mayans prophesied this 4000 years ago, as they had contact with the aliens, they couldnt have done this otherwise. there is so much evidence for all this, just have to do your research.

that aliens built the pyramids is a massive claim. for sure, some type of tech or resonance (from consciousness?) built them, but an alien race? possibly high shaman that tapped into something in astral and brought it back? there are many other theories. Thoth was said to have "arrived" and taught man, and many mystery schools place him at 12000bc (around the time the big pyramid was built).

the silicon chip might have been reverse engineered from a ufo, there is little other explanation for how that little nugget just "appeared."

many scientific discoveries have tho come from alchemical processes and altered states (newton and many others), singularity eurekas can be created in certain esoteric processes......again, it is too much of a claim to say "they came from aliens."

ready to step in? i am pretty sure this reality construct is one of free will at the moment, a quarantine if you like, until a certain level of evolution is reached (and we are miles away). why would other entities step in if (when) WW3 comes? many high minds/entities/intelligences (use what word you like) look at 1000 years here as a spec of dust, so a few thousand souls carnations stopping early (a world war) is not really enough for "stepping in."

it again is hard to claim "the maya had contact with aliens" - no one REALLY knows who the people in those cities where......we do know they had priesthood and shaman tho, and played with the mushrooms alot.....and if one studies the calendar enough, one soon see's this is not "from here."

i think the word "aliens" means different things to different people, so fear for how this thread will go.

to answer the poll in a terminology i understand and am comfortable with.

do aliens (physical, metal, nuts and bolts, this frequency, matter) come to our planet in transportation vehicles? No.
do entities more evolved than us gain access to this frequency sometimes? Yes.
can a human change his frequency to gain access to entities? Yes.
can information be taken from the "astral" ? Yes.
can information be given in the "astral" ? Yes.

:)

my guess is this post will give me 8xnutjobs, 11xfruitcake, 3xclownshoes, 2xhatstand.......commence >>>

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Of course they exist.

Most of them post on NSC with stupid transfer rumours at certain times of the year. I used to think it was schoolkids but now I realise there are aliens amonst us.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
UFO's - Do you believe that Extraterrestrials have visited/are visiting this planet?

UFOs do not exist. The Illuminati know all about them, therefore they are not 'unidentified'.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Serious question and not taking the piss - what does this mean? What do you mean "frequency"?

This doesn't make any sense in the normal definition of the word - so if you've copied it from elsewhere, where's the link? Or if it's your own words, what do you mean?

Frequency in these kinds of contexts refers to vibration. Because all matter exists as a product of vibrational frequency. That is how atoms are formed.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
the silicon chip might have been reverse engineered from a ufo, there is little other explanation for how that little nugget just "appeared."

No need to insult or call you a nutjob, it's easy enough (and much politer) to just point out the obvious flaws. The silicon chip didn't "appear". The transistor was developed (no controversy there), and was made smaller through understanding, essentially, of quantum physics. Then you put lots of smaller ones next to each other. Simple as that, no need for aliens.

You might disbelieve that and cover your eyes/ears to the true (documented) history of its development if you really want to, but to claim there is no other explanation is plainly ridiculous.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Again, serious questions, and it would be interesting if you could give sensible answers:

1) On what basis were any of these impossible without alien help?
2) If they are impossible without outside help, how did the first alien civilisation discover them?

erm. its clearly not possible for these techs to spring up in such a short period of time. once the Nazis sent up the first V2 rocket, alien monitors where notifed of the path we would take soon so sought to influence an control it. introducing fission ended the war and made us aware of our own power, then transistors and lasers where introduced to accelerate our development. compare a valve and a transistor, they are so different we couldn't have jumped from one to the other in such time. the reason they made these discoveries is that they have evolved for milliions of years, they have compressed our scientific development so that we can move to a higher frequency of consciousness and join them. do your own research.

is this a serious post?
what do you think? dyor.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Frequency in these kinds of contexts refers to vibration. Because all matter exists as a product of vibrational frequency. That is how atoms are formed.

Buzzwords; nothing but scientific buzzwords.

Do you even know what an atom is? What it contains? How those individual components come together to give it its structure? I fear you don't, as you couldn't possibly believe this pseudoscientific rubbish if you did.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you live in the West country and drink scrumpy at 9% you stand a very good chance of being taken by aliens, sexually probed and then returned unharmed 3 days later. That is according to more than one documentary on alien abduction I have seen on Sky TV.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
deepspacehomer5.jpg

"The spacecraft has apparently been taken over, "conquered" if you will, by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain. There is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Serious question and not taking the piss - what does this mean? What do you mean "frequency"?

This doesn't make any sense in the normal definition of the word - so if you've copied it from elsewhere, where's the link? Or if it's your own words, what do you mean?

ok, we only see 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum, so there are tons of energy existing at other frequencies.....that we can't see (wifi, gamma, xray, electricity, dark energy, positive energy, healing energy, aggressive energy, love, hate, other energies we don't know not their souce). So, all energy exists on a certain frequency, me comprendes?

in these crude human vessels, at standard (no manipulation of vessel frequency thro hi yoga, tantra, shamanism, NDE, etc), we are cut off from many other frequencies.

with a change in "state" thro esotericism, shamanism, or entheogens, we can close the gap on many frequencies....and cross thro many of them.

it could be somedays, there are many ufos over your head, but you just don't know. Our eyes are very limited.....they see very little of "what is actually going on."

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
No.

The nearest planet that could harbor life is at least 4 light years away. That's 40,000,000,000,000 kilometres.
I'm hazarding a guess that they haven't got some massive mothership that is hidden or cloaked somewhere nearby. If they haven't, then it will take them many years to get here. To do what? Flatten crops?
I might watch that video later but I doubt my opinion will change.

I am utterly convinced that there is life out there though, but none close enough or advanced enough to pop by every now and then when they feel like it.

This, this and this.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
erm. its clearly not possible for these techs to spring up in such a short period of time. once the Nazis sent up the first V2 rocket, alien monitors where notifed of the path we would take soon so sought to influence an control it. introducing fission ended the war and made us aware of our own power, then transistors and lasers where introduced to accelerate our development. compare a valve and a transistor, they are so different we couldn't have jumped from one to the other in such time. the reason they made these discoveries is that they have evolved for milliions of years, they have compressed our scientific development so that we can move to a higher frequency of consciousness and join them. do your own research.

:lolol: Let me guess... my own research but only from sources that you approve of?

You don't even know your history, suggesting that the transistor was invented after nuclear fission and after the war?!

And what the hell does "frequency of consciousness" even mean. Just like dingodan - buzzwords thrown into sentence with the intention of looking believeable and/or intelligent. It's the same technique that toothpaste manufacturers use, and people fall for that too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
ok, we only see 5% of the electromagnetic spectrum, so there are tons of energy existing at other frequencies.....that we can't see (wifi, gamma, xray, electricity, dark energy, positive energy, healing energy, aggressive energy, love, hate, other energies we don't know not their souce). So, all energy exists on a certain frequency, me comprendes?

in these crude human vessels, at standard (no manipulation of vessel frequency thro hi yoga, tantra, shamanism, NDE, etc), we are cut off from many other frequencies.

with a change in "state" thro esotericism, shamanism, or entheogens, we can close the gap on many frequencies....and cross thro many of them.

it could be somedays, there are many ufos over your head, but you just don't know. Our eyes are very limited.....they see very little of "what is actually going on."

Do you know what they are going to look like ? You would tell if you knew wouldn,t you ?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We should not assume that extraterrestrials would be using jet and rocket engines which burn fossil fuel.

If you think about the amount of time that there has been since the start of the universe. And then think about how long we have been around. If you accept that life exists out there, the probability is that some of those life forms will have existed for thousands or even millions of years more than we have in our short time.

So there has been plenty of time for someone in the universe to develop advanced physics beyond where we are. I think even our own theoretical physics allows for interstellar travel through things like "warping" space-time. The limits we face are down to energy generation, of course we will never do it with combustion engines, but that is not to say that there is not a way, or that others have not found that way.

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

No. You seem to completely misunderstand the notion of the word "see", not to mention what an electromagnetic wave is.

Yes, our own eyes can only detect a certain wavelength. But we can not only detect, but produce electromagnetic waves of any wavelength we desire. If love, hate and "healing" energy existed on this spectrum we could very, very easily create it. It wouldn't even need the "powers that be" to create it. But no-one has.

Reminds me of this:

Attachments

• the_economic_argument.png
    the_economic_argument.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 42

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Buzzwords; nothing but scientific buzzwords.

Do you even know what an atom is? What it contains? How those individual components come together to give it its structure? I fear you don't, as you couldn't possibly believe this pseudoscientific rubbish if you did.

I said:

"Frequency in these kinds of contexts refers to vibration. Because all matter exists as a product of vibrational frequency. That is how atoms are formed."

Correct me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
We should not assume that extraterrestrials would be using jet and rocket engines which burn fossil fuel.

If you think about the amount of time that there has been since the start of the universe. And then think about how long we have been around. If you accept that life exists out there, the probability is that some of those life forms will have existed for thousands or even millions of years more than we have in our short time.

So there has been plenty of time for someone in the universe to develop advanced physics beyond where we are. I think even our own theoretical physics allows for interstellar travel through things like "warping" the universe. The limits we face are down to energy generation, of course we will never do it with combustion engines, but that is not to say that there is not a way, or that others have not found that way.

Why would they want to come here? Charity perhaps... Alien Relief??

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Correct me then.

Blimey, where to start? Do you need the basics? Do you know what an electron is? Do you know what a proton is? Do you know how the three forces hold them together (gravity not playing a part here)? Do you know that they are made of quarks? Do you know that atoms are combined to make new elements within the fission processes inside a star - and how that process works?

EDIT - Note this was posted before you edited the post I quoted...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here