Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

udds v BHAFC live streaming

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If they were to stream matches kicking off at 3pm in the UK for example, the chances are attendances at matches everywhere would drop as fans would watch games on Tv (or via free streams) rather than maybe going to watch their team or a local team if their club is playing away from home. This is why Sky etc, never show a saturday 3pm game live.

Possibly, but why is 3pm Saturday sacrosanct? Why's it any different from, say, 1.30 pm Sunday? Sky don't have a problem showing live football any other time in the week. I'd say the 3pm Saturday restriction is a throwback that has to be dragged screaming and yelling into the 21st Century like showing sponsor advertising on shirts or bookies displaying decimal odds at racing.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Possibly, but why is 3pm Saturday sacrosanct? Why's it any different from, say, 1.30 pm Sunday? Sky don't have a problem showing live football any other time in the week. I'd say the 3pm Saturday restriction is a throwback that has to be dragged screaming and yelling into the 21st Century like showing sponsor advertising on shirts or bookies displaying decimal odds at racing.

3pm on saturday is different because it is when the vast majority of lower league football kicks off....

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Hopefully will be on veetle are they are normally the best quality.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Football League Show tonight.

Manish Bhasin presents highlights and all the goals from today's fixtures in the Championship, League One and League Two, including Barnsley v Sheffield United, Norwich City v Portsmouth and Huddersfield Town v Brighton & Hove Albion

Thanks for the link.

I'm now watching AC Siena v Ascoli. Awesome singing of 'Sloop John B' by fans behind the goal in an athletics stadium without a roof. Why don't we get that at Withdean?

Oh. Apart from a couple of weeks ago.

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
Cheers but can I ask how and why would this game be streamed? It ain on foreign tele...

sorry missed this

i didn't know it wasn't on foreign telly tbh, usually the bet365 game is always a foreign telly game

my teams games have always been streamed 100% even in league 1 when on b365 and coincides with main game on FLS

what is the tv game this afternoon then?

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
i wouldn't say that, but odd 2 football league games are listed and leicester looks like the tv game

just a need a link taken from b365 as they seem to be showing both

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
give up then and stick with radio i reckon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here