Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
blazing_saddles_200.jpg

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
hampden park said:
:bowdown: Me too (ex RN)(Falklands veteran)

And here. Took medals into school today for a "show and tell" session. Forgot I had so many....GSM(NI), Liberation of Kuwait, Iraq 03, Op Bolton, Article 5, Kosovo, Sierra Leone (plus an LS&GC and a Queen's Chocolate medal!).

I had no idea that I was going to be used as part of New Liebour's attempt to curry favour with the US....but I did get to meet Geoff Hoon and refuse to shake his hand. And ask him why he brought his daughter to meet a warship, and get her a free flight (unscheduled) in a military helicopter for her birthday when my kids had to wait to meet me on the jetty, and was he going to pay for the privilege? He mumbled and was directed away from me at a brisk pace. I never got to meet the great and good of the country again, for some reason....

HampshireSeagulls said:
And here. Took medals into school today for a "show and tell" session. Forgot I had so many....GSM(NI), Liberation of Kuwait, Iraq 03, Op Bolton, Article 5, Kosovo, Sierra Leone (plus an LS&GC and a Queen's Chocolate medal!).

I had no idea that I was going to be used as part of New Liebour's attempt to curry favour with the US....but I did get to meet Geoff Hoon and refuse to shake his hand. And ask him why he brought his daughter to meet a warship, and get her a free flight (unscheduled) in a military helicopter for her birthday when my kids had to wait to meet me on the jetty, and was he going to pay for the privilege? He mumbled and was directed away from me at a brisk pace. I never got to meet the great and good of the country again, for some reason....

:) Good work.

By the way, what ever you did in Bolton to get the medal, think it's time you went in again.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:

Bravo Zulu :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here