Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Premier League Players At The Amex

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
A Fulham Player And A Aston Villa Player Were At The Amex Yesterday, Plus After These Two Sign, Vicente Will Be Announced! :bhasign::clap2:

Source: Someone High Up In The Albion, At The Cricket Yesterday In The Boundary Rooms.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I have a feeling this won't be believed on here... And Why Do You Start Each Word With A Capital Letter?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well it's consistent with others saying Fulham and Villa .... all signs seem to suggest 3 announcements Monday so I'm on the side of thinking there's something plausible here

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gary Gardner and Alexander Kacaniklic, according to my source.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
More importantly, why do you start every word with a capital letter - must take twice as long to type? ??? :D

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
More importantly, why do you start every word with a capital letter - must take twice as long to type? ??? :D

Exactly. Stop Doing It

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Its believable. "But you can't win everything with youngsters" Or is that "anything" ?

Transfer fees involved.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

A loan deal for Gardner? He's highly rated at Villa, isn't he? I was talking to a Villa supporting mate about him the other day and he said it's unlikely that they'd consider a long term loan deal for him. I guess it all depends on who Lambert brings in.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Alexander Kacaniklic (centre mid/left wing)
20 years old
1 goal in 12 games with Watford

???

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
gardner i can understand but the other guy is a winger and im sure we have enough of them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I'm inclined to believe :)

Gary Gardner would make sense and be a very good signing - exactly what we need in midfield.

He is Craig's little brother - a 6'2" central midfielder - very strong with some EPL games under his belt and only 19. Scored a good goal against us when on loan for Coventry last season

Kacaniklic I'm less sure about as he would seem to be exactly the same type of player - central mid/winger - left footed. Maybe the player to stand in for Vicente when he isn't fit or come on as a sub for him when he tires? That would seem to fit at least.

Both have an eye for goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here