Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How on earth can you be "addicted" to it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Twitter is actually a very useful little tool when you add it to a forum. I've just become a 'tweeter' on behalf of Nomad Forum and the hope is that people tweet with hashtags #nomadforum or #nomadscores and give us the latest updates on results, info, etc. Addiction may be a little to much but it is bloody useful, as I said, without a doubt.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
So I can't have an opinion now about how good twitter is?

Well, you can have your wrong opinion, I guess. :)

Twitter is GENIUS, as its market value atests.

What you mean is: "it's not for me".

As for addiction, back in the day I used to be addicted to Teletext - that is, flicking over every few minutes to see if there was breaking news. People (young and old) now do the same with Twitter.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's not many friends I follow. I use Facebook for that. Twitter is more of a useful information/networking tool for people you don't know.

Well, you can have your wrong opinion, I guess. :)

Twitter is GENIUS, as its market value atests.

What you mean is: "it's not for me".

As for addiction, back in the day I used to be addicted to Teletext - that is, flicking over every few minutes to see if there was breaking news. People (young and old) now do the same with Twitter.

I think it is more as Wozza describes where you search for breaking news. For example, we found out today that Tommy Elphick has played a game in training today for the first time in 14 months which indicates that he is over the worst of his injury.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I had a problem with my phone a little while ago and when I went online to get it sorted I was advised that a customer service advisor could only help me via Twitter. So, I signed up and after fannying around a bit got everything sorted. Had a look at the features and recommendations and soon realised how crap it was. My Twats count is 8 and staying at that number.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here