Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter help please

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Well she's bound to have gone to heaven and will be sitting next to st peter himself as the great and the good arrive. I bet she pissed off st Joseph by referring to there being 3 people in her marriage. I mean he of all people would know how THAT felt like!

Gumbo

Feb 18, 2009
Adolf hitler @officiallyAdolf was pretty funny but please only if you are not easily offended.(or Jewish).

Flex Your Head

This is his "about me" bit..... "It might be a surprise but its true. That I'm not like you and I don't want your advice or your praise or to move in the way you do. And I never will"

Never before has the word twunt seemed so appropriate...
Those are lyrics from an Arctic Monkeys song. He's still a funt, mind.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
There's a few sides to Twitter, for me anyway, one is for following famous folk I am interested in, and journo's etc for the latest breaking news. The other is for following fellow Albion fans and turning it almost into a mini football forum by following the #bhafc thread. Also have a gander at #cpfc every now and then to see what they're up to...

Dirk Gently

Dec 27, 2011
For me it's all about the #hashtags - I follow #hashtags as much as I do people, as then Twitter lets you have conversations with strangers by subject, rather than having conversations with a limited number of friends like Facebook does.

Tweetdeck is an application that's perfect for that - multiple columns, each one a timeline of anything you want to search on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here