Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV or Radio - If you had to ditch one...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
...which one would you choose ? And why ?

TV for me everytime.

Sucks all the energy out of me, chock full of shite, and I think the only things I'd miss on it are: Tour de France, European Championships & World Cup.

Oh, and it's true, the pictures are better on the radio.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't listen to the radio EVER. Oh apart from SCR when I can't make it to away games. Other than that, why would I listen to the radio? If I want to listen to music, I'll stick on my own music and can therefore pick every song myself!

Whereas, I LOVE telly! :)

So I'd ditch t'wireless...

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Not sure. Always listen to the radio in the mornings, as well as in the car and when the Albion are away. BUT I watch loads of TV, so the Radio for me.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I don't listen to the radio EVER. Oh apart from SCR when I can't make it to away games. Other than that, why would I listen to the radio? If I want to listen to music, I'll stick on my own music and can therefore pick every song myself!

Whereas, I LOVE telly! :)

So I'd ditch t'wireless...

Remind us what you do for a job again?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Radio would have to be ditched I'm afraid. I can't live without Question Time, I'm a Celeb, Top Gear or my Trapdoor DVD.

Would make my journies to work and back DEATHLY boring with no radio though. I'm glad this is only a ilttle GAME.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Would ditch the TV, love radio far too much, for me it is probably top of the lifes essential list.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
You're only on for a few hours each afternoon though. I do actually listen to you if I'm doing work on the computer in the afternoon (most days), but by about 6pm it's over to Magic for the rest of the night and into the early hours. I also listen to Magic in the mornings, so I'm afraid unless Bright put Nick Osbourne on for about 10 hours a day, Magic is always going to be in front!

By the way, you're playing JAMELIA at the moment, so my heart is with you right now - FACT:D

Hmmm. Ok.

I forgive you.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
So long as its DAB then tv nothing but con shows trying to get public involvement and then complaining when they get it!

Most analogue radio is the same except five live (and when they broadcast tennis, golf and motor racing it goes off too)

Now DAB gives me Planet Rock and The Arrow + others too choose from non stop rock.

If music be the food of love stand by for a good rodgering (PR jingle)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here