Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV or Radio - If you had to ditch one...

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It wasn't on Bright, it was on Splash.

I didn't actually meet her I'm afraid. But I breathe the same air as she did EVERY day :lolol:

Oh YES. Girls Aloud - The Promise.

You're SPINNING some right tunes at the moment, Nick:clap2:

Get more Aimee on:thumbsup:

I've given you an extra 30/40 minutes longer than usual tonight due to the playing of Aimee Anne. Magic it is now.

Ooh Bryan Adams. LOVELY tune to end on:bowdown:

Eh?

I'm not playing Bryan Adams. I'm playing Donna Summer - Loves Unkind.

drive.jpg

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
tv. already have done.

we have a few internet radios dotted around the house and that is it. our son was never fussed, but the oldest daughter is at the stage where so and so at school watched such and such and whhhhhhhhhhhhhy can't she watch it too? i look at the tv guide in the newspapers and we don't miss anything.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
tv. already have done.

we have a few internet radios dotted around the house and that is it. our son was never fussed, but the oldest daughter is at the stage where so and so at school watched such and such and whhhhhhhhhhhhhy can't she watch it too? i look at the tv guide in the newspapers and we don't miss anything.

When single I spent several years without a TV and didn't really miss it to be honest. I got one again then ditched it again after about a year. If I still lived alone I certainly wouldn't have one.

Now have 4 kids, and although they don't watch the goggle box too much, I couldn't bring myself to ditch it now.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
tv. already have done.

I have only ever met one person that hasn't had a tv at their home. He was never normal, always apart from everyone else :nono:

Ditch the radio everyday of the week.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i think jung once said: that to be normal is the ideal aim of the unsuccessful ;)

we have a tv but it is not connected to an aerial/sky box or anything. we use it for dvd (though i cannot remember the last time we watched one - must be why we have 6 kids!) and for the PS3 and the wii.

i don't think there is anything on tv worth watching, i can get all my news and more from the internet and the radio, there are something like 14,000
stations available on my little radio everything from church services to live ice hockey and that is good enough for me. to each their own.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Radio.

Only time I ever listen to the radio is the Albion on SCR.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TV for me as I would probably do a lot more and enjoy the radio

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I stopped watching TV about 5 years ago, although I do make the occasional effort for quality programs. I use it to watch DVD boxsets and play on the Wii, and that's as far as it goes. If there is something that seems good that I've missed then the iPlayer or a torrent normally does the trick.

I do of course make an exception for the Channel M breakfast show.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here