Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Ad's that make you violently angry.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
anything that has an accident on it - "barry tripped over his dog, and successfull sued for £10m"

they piss me off incredibly

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
That add for Bell Insurance drives me nuts. Dunno why, but I want that fecking bell to fall and kill the presenter monkey.

Any ad containing kids that tries to be "cute", PARTICULARLY that crappy huggies ones about the pullup pants with the annoying kid acting like a teacher; and the Vauxhall ads.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
The Germaloids advert is starting to piss me off as it is always on during the breaks in the Ashes Cricket on Channel 4

"Im not fidgeting"
"YOU ARE!" :angry:

The advert where the bloke shouts out the window to the people below, can't remember what advert its for though

"Most people....."

Also, the Betfair.com ones which sponser the channel 4's Ashes Coverage

"I bet you make a bet in the next 5 seconds"
"I bet i don't" ...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Berty_G said:

"I bet you make a bet in the next 5 seconds"
"I bet i don't" ...

:lolol: :lolol:

that is great!

Oct 25, 2003
breaking the rules but...

the nuglass advert they always have on southern fm with the guy trying to me kenneth williams

FUCKS ME OFF BIG TIME

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Admiral Insurance (I think)

And the one that winds me up the most....

Ronseal - "Does exactly what it says on the tin". Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And he is a smug :censored: as well !!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Can't really complain about Coca Cola as a company (especially as an albion fan!) but those adverts were people go round handing out bottles of coke and hugging random people to "make them smile" or something. We have enough weirdos on the street without adverts like that encouraging that type of behaviour.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Any ad that tries to 're-package all your debts into one monthly afforable sum'. Or those that offer you a loan. Try the bank ya twat, they always offer the best rates, some f***ing loanshark with a blow-wave. You mainly get them on the 'cable' channels. They are for people who onbly know what the arse end of a couch is for. Fuckers.

There are loads here advertising hair products for balding men.
Do men lose braincells with their hair, to make them think that smearing any expensive shit on their head is going to regain them their hair?

I'd shave the lot rather than buy that story.

I always feel like punching the blokes in those ads though, strangely.

Less violently - but I'd like to tell insurance companies what I think of them insuring me against death.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Actually, the blood tranfusion ads make me annoyed more than the others one I listed, because of how fecking insistant they are. The tagline goes:

"Nearly everybody in Ireland can give blood. Including YOU"

No I fecking can't. Excluded due to at least one of their rules - I had serious jaundice when I was born, which excludes me - and theres a vague chance one of their other what seems like 300 rules catchs me out.

The ad then proceeds to heavily guilt trip people who don't donate blood.

The UK ads are approaching as insistant, but I can actually give blood in the mainland UK if I wanted to. Yet, ironically, anyone born in the UK before 1996 never, ever can here (one of the other gobs of rules)

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Heres one for all you Michael Winner fans out there.

Winner!

:p

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
That one for the Co-op where those bloody sheep sing about "less additives".

It should be FEWER additives. :angry: :angry:

I used to work with wannabe Chavs.
After the rip-off, Salt n Pepper, black sheep, singing 'push it' advert, one turn round & said "Cor they're fit".

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
The one for the finance company that appears on Tiny Pops. FFS, Tiny Pops is aimed at the Under 5s, my toddler now insists frequently that we should take out loans to buy him stuff.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
The new adverts for AA insurance are awful. I think insurance companies are having a competition to see who can produce the worst add.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ocean Finance.

Clinically obese, ugly people who can't handle money, sitting in their tastelessly decorated homes on floral patterned 1980s sofas.

"I ran up a £70,000 debt on my Lidl storecard, buying lard pies and chocolate puddings, along with this hideous sofa. Ocean Finance gave me the security of consolidating all my debts into one convenient payment, meaning I can still buy chocolate, AND I've saved enough for the deposit on a one-off stomach stapling operation too!"

Also

-Cillit Bang
-Michael Winner
-Huggies
-Fran Cosgrave- get yourself a f***ing loife pal, what is it you do again??

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
tommy boy said:
breaking the rules but...

the nuglass advert they always have on southern fm with the guy trying to me kenneth williams

FUCKS ME OFF BIG TIME

Yes, me too! It's absolute shit and I always have to turn the radio off or change channel.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Most of the cable channels (and C4) are constantly filled with ringtone adverts for the Chav generation now, all of which are immensely irritating.

And if it's not ringtones, its mobile wallpapers, "hilarious" celebrity answerphone messages, torchlight backgrounds, toe-curlingly irritating frogs, chicks and bear videos, and games.

God, what is happening to the teenagers of this country, and where do they get the money to buy these hideous phone accessories??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here