Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TV Ad's that make you violently angry.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
It didn't so much as make me angry but I just didn't get the ad for vodafone or some mobile company with the little asian girls, and the cherry that sang "if you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me" and then she ate it?? whats that about??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tedebear said:
It didn't so much as make me angry but I just didn't get the ad for vodafone or some mobile company with the little asian girls, and the cherry that sang "if you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me" and then she ate it?? whats that about??

tederbear, figure it out, everybody knwos you've lost your cherry !

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
edna krabappel said:
God, what is happening to the teenagers of this country, and where do they get the money to buy these hideous phone accessories??

By stealing and selling other phones, obviously :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well you just don't look you age tedebear, must be all that Oil of Ulay I reckon. :D

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
That Halifax one is my most anoying ad and must be responsible for a thousand tv's being kicked in.

I would NEVER EVER buy a halifax ad while they pollute my stylin lounge withthis shit.:censored: :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tommy boy said:
breaking the rules but...

the nuglass advert they always have on southern fm with the guy trying to me kenneth williams

FUCKS ME OFF BIG TIME

My wife switches off the radio when that comes on!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Noodling noodling etc etc:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

PRIVILEDGE INSURANCE ADVERTS WITH THAT POSH TART IN THE PICTURE AT THE CAFE

Right effs me off

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
edna krabappel said:
Ocean Finance.

Clinically obese, ugly people who can't handle money, sitting in their tastelessly decorated homes on floral patterned 1980s sofas.

"I ran up a £70,000 debt on my Lidl storecard, buying lard pies and chocolate puddings, along with this hideous sofa. Ocean Finance gave me the security of consolidating all my debts into one convenient payment, meaning I can still buy chocolate, AND I've saved enough for the deposit on a one-off stomach stapling operation too!"

Also

-Cillit Bang
-Michael Winner
-Huggies
-Fran Cosgrave- get yourself a f***ing loife pal, what is it you do again??

Now that is a quality post. I can feel your pain! :lolol:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Anything, with the crazy frog in it.

quote me 'appy ads.

the vauxhall, ads with the kids are great

jolson

Aug 8, 2005
Anything to do with Panasonic. Shit brand, shit adverts. Had a panasonic vacuum, lasted two weeks, panasonic TV/Video which actually managed a huge bang and smoke coming out of the top after three days.

Those new Panasonic ads make me want to put my fist through the screen :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here