Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turienzo

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
what do you think of the big man?

after his small time tonight, i was impressed. he had a good touch, looked good off the ball, worked hard and was not afraid to shoot, as that stinging shot from distance proved. maybe should have had a penalty as well. and his hair is wonderful

maybe should be given the start on saturday, although he didnt do a lot in the air tonight. but he needs time to adjust, and judging on that looks like a very shrewd investment

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
I liked Zorro, he was much better than he was @ lewes, but he did go down like... errrr well like an argentian.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
who was the wag who called him Belgrano?

because he went down so easily????

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He looked ok, good feet and a great shot towards the end. Not sure if I'd start him though just yet as I thought CKR and Knight looked ok as well.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Knight is the only player that can play on the left of midfield.

This allows Hammond to play his best game in central midfield.

So we need someone to partner Kazim-Richards up front.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
fatboy said:
Knight is the only player that can play on the left of midfield.

This allows Hammond to play his best game in central midfield.

So we need someone to partner Kazim-Richards up front.

exactly - the midfield has NO creativity. with leon wide left playing in those crosses that look so dangerous we might have a little bit of creativity. and then coupled with the big argie up top to challenge in the air, we may actually look like having an end product rather than just a lot of the ball

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Turi looked ok - wish he'd JUMP for the ball occasionally though. He had a few pumped up to him which he didn't seem particularly interested in challenging in the air for.

Turi - if you're reading this - jumpo inna da airo for da ballo. Innit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll have you know I am FLUENT in Argentinian (or whatever it is they speak in Rio)

:jester:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
he wears white boots

nuff said

and he wears an alice band by the looks of things - that is worthy of a start on its own

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Looked good, did exactly what it says on the tin. Held the ball up brought others into the game nice shot at the end as well. Shame he didn't win as many headers as he could have but not every week you come up against the donkey that is Sonko

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
The guy is a class act, get him the service and he'll score. either Kazim and Turo or Jake up with him with Leon wide. No one can live with them if they had the solid midfield. Sorry to go on, but Turienzo is great player in the making for us. Though I think Oatways is great he sure is the one to start (kindly) asking question about. Great servant that he is, he was utter crap tonight.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tommy boy said:
f***

he's like alexis nicolas' south american LOVE COUSIN

he is fine:love:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mr Albion said:
The guy is a class act, get him the service and he'll score.

Sorry to go on, but Turienzo is great player in the making for us.

Pfff...hope you're right, but no-ones seen anywhere NEAR enough of this fella yet to make any real judgement. Class act ? We'll see. He's got it all to prove though.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
He scored goals in the Libatadores Cup (Same as the Champions League) and his game is perfectly suited to England. Big, can head, good runner AND has good touch. This guy could be the best signing, lets give him the support he deserves. Or is it an anti Argentian thing? Shame on you if it is.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Pfff...hope you're right, but no-ones seen anywhere NEAR enough of this fella yet to make any real judgement. Class act ? We'll see. He's got it all to prove though.

sometimes you just get gut feelings about players - i have one about this guy. either that or the withdean burgers are off again, which would not suprise me in the slightest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here