Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tuk Tuks

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You miserable lot. If you want something that gets to 30mph quickly, or has the luxury of doors and a comfy seat then stick with cabs and buses. I don't see the harm in them, and would certainly consider jumping in one to buzz in from Hove to Brighton or the Marina. Can't complain at £2.50 a pop either.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I saw one of them going up to the station on saturday night, they look cool and i wouldn't mind hopping on one to get me from A-B

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
Got one the other day for free, needed a new back by the time I got to the station.:angry:

Very smelly, and that wasn't the driver. Maybe they should supply free gas masks.

But as others have said, six months and the bus company will be back to their monopoly.

TB

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Tom Hark said:
Could have tuk-tuk stock car racing round the athletics track at half-time :clap2:
Why wait till half time......can't we have 90 minutes of tuk-tuk bangers to keep us entertained?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bakesy said:
Why wait till half time......can't we have 90 minutes of tuk-tuk bangers to keep us entertained?

Me want to see Withdean Wager man driving round Withdean waving his board out of the window. 'Get that tuk-tuk out of the way!' :angry:

Booley

Dec 23, 2004
East Acton
Great little things
Free ride on Saturday night and whilst pissed was very exciting.
Would prefer them to for a short trip any day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here