You can have my tuk tuk anytime.

Worthing?

ill be there. i cant wait:love:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
REDLAND said:
Tyrone Beane, who has driven a cab in Brighton and Hove for more than 30 years, said: "It's a sore point with everybody. It's not fair. All the money we pay to do the business we do and they come along without a knowledge test or anything."
Dickhead. They don't need the knowledge - they're on designated routes.

I bet these things are going to be bastards to ride in during winter.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Tom Hark said:
Will they handle the steep gradients of our town tho? Could they hack taking, say, two lardasses, or even one, from Brighton station up the racecourse without tipping up backwards. Methinks not, tho I'd pay GOOD MONEY to see them try :lol:

The definatly make it up the hill to the Racecourse - we held the launch events up here yesterday! They are great little things, lots of fun. They are also giving free rides in town this Friday, Saturday and SUnday so get on one!!!!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Trotster said:
The definatly make it up the hill to the Racecourse - we held the launch events up here yesterday! They are great little things, lots of fun. They are also giving free rides in town this Friday, Saturday and SUnday so get on one!!!!

Do they drive like motorbikes?

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
"Europe's first fleet of motorised three-wheel rickshaws is to be launched in Brighton and Hove."

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but our's launch today in Amsterdam.

www.tuktukcompany.nl

So it's not just Gay communities we've got in common, Coffeshops for Brighton next?

D

Deleted User X18H

Yeo I'd love to see one of these tackle Snakey Hill or please please Southover Street.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
hove born&bred said:
Yeo I'd love to see one of these tackle Snakey Hill or please please Southover Street.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are only doing certain routes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Saw one the other day pootling up queens road....

Like a f***ing milkfloat

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Cheap nasty underpowered dangerous heaps. Yes they are environmentally friendly at present, but wait for the rings and big end to go. They will rattle and smoke like a chimney.

I give then six months.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I have been on two today. They are awful. Just as I suspected they are and I quote form the drivers, "forty year old machinery that has been brought up to our standards by spending a couple of grand on each of them."

These are the facts. They can carry three people. Each seat, and believe me I do use that term in the loosest sense costs £2.50 a pop. There is a flat fee, and no freedom type ticket.

They are as I suspected woefully underpowered, and struggled to get to their top speed of 30mph, and yes they may be "clean" but stink of two stoke oil.

They have a bench back seat, which is not very comfortable, so if stuck in traffic they will be awful. Unlike a taxi, which can go any way you or the driver wishes.

Entry with the doors, yes doors, is shocking. And there is the highlight of the day with kids trying to TukTuckhack the little things.

Before the inevitable collision happens, they will be bankrupt in six months. I for one will never go in one again.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dover said:
I have been on two today. They are awful. Just as I suspected they are and I quote form the drivers, "forty year old machinery that has been brought up to our standards by spending a couple of grand on each of them."

These are the facts. They can carry three people. Each seat, and believe me I do use that term in the loosest sense costs £2.50 a pop. There is a flat fee, and no freedom type ticket.

They are as I suspected woefully underpowered, and struggled to get to their top speed of 30mph, and yes they may be "clean" but stink of two stoke oil.

They have a bench back seat, which is not very comfortable, so if stuck in traffic they will be awful. Unlike a taxi, which can go any way you or the driver wishes.

Entry with the doors, yes doors, is shocking. And there is the highlight of the day with kids trying to TukTuckhack the little things.

Before the inevitable collision happens, they will be bankrupt in six months. I for one will never go in one again.

'Dover - Taking Flouncing To Another Level' :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Looks a tad unsafe...

tuktukfar6zq.jpg

tuktukclose0tt.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here