Peterborough v Brighton
Wolves v Hull
Blackpool v Sheff Wed DRAW

Winners predicted in BOLD

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As I can't remember the last time I had a winning football bet, in this crazy division...

...should I bet on Palace tomorrow :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If (If If If) Wall beat Watford and we beat Posh I wouldn't rule out us getting 3rd
But we don't need 3rd, there doesn't seem to be a benefit of getting 3rd over 4th - both teams play the semis away first, then at home, it's just whether you play against the 5th or 6th team, and at this stage I wouldn't have a preference. So I really only care how Millwall do against Forest and Palace.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
But we don't need 3rd, there doesn't seem to be a benefit of getting 3rd over 4th - both teams play the semis away first, then at home, it's just whether you play against the 5th or 6th team, and at this stage I wouldn't have a preference. So I really only care how Millwall do against Forest and Palace.

Fair point. Although my order of preference for semis (right now) would be Forest, Palarse, Bolton and I think we'd need 3rd to get Forest but then again if Bolton come 6th ...... oh bollox

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Posh are 1 pt clear of relegation and turned over a v. good Watford side - it's squeaky bum time as they can really put in a good performance against the better teams so I'll be happy just to keep our unbeaten run going. Arguably they need the points more than we do - a draws not much use to them, so they'll be giving it everything they've got.

Which, if true, means there may well be a bit of space at the back for exploitative purposes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here