Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tube stations evacuated

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
looney said:
Kind of defeats the object of a stich up if there are 100's of witnesses.

I don't think they intended to have lots of witnesses. It sounds more like incompetence or poor timing. Only one of the bags went off with the carrier from current reports, whereas the suicide bomber "normal" practice is to shout a message before detonating. Quite likely that they intended to drop the bags and leave them rather than hold them while dets go off. A det will still take your hand off, but *should* not kill you. CCTV will pick people up, but don't bet on these guys being Muslims. It could be anyone from G8, ALF, BNP, anyone.

The armed response unit have surrounded the hospital, so they obviously think that someone has run in there. Armed or not, he's not going to have a fun evening when they get hold of him.....

Though, these hundreds of witnesses could had been hundreds of deaths. But why do just let detonators off, allowing people to easily spot you and will enable the Police etc to track you down. Ia m assuming that the incident at University College is one of these bombers tracked down and caught.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its probably a bunch of Sun reporters "exposing" how lax our security still is.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Calling said:
Though, these hundreds of witnesses could had been hundreds of deaths. But why do just let detonators off, allowing people to easily spot you and will enable the Police etc to track you down. Ia m assuming that the incident at University College is one of these bombers tracked down and caught.

The likelihood of all bombs misfiring and being det-events only is remote, unless the mix was completely incorrect and they all loaded from the same mix. The likelihood of timers being mis-set is higher - the fact that it's a combination of tube and bus incidents seems to be a deliberate attempt to mirror that last events. I don't think they meant to be there when the dets triggered. I think it's a cock-up job, but we will have to wait until all the arrests are in before seeing properly.

Nevertheless, the mere fact that someone can come into London and do this within weeks of the last one means that security routines are going to have to be reviewed and changed quite substantially. It will be a nervous start to the new football season, especially in London.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
How many people would mourn a suicide journalist, i wonder.
Mmmmm
Just imagine...Richard Littlejohn....a semtex vest...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The bus explosion in Hackney was allegedly two people having a fight and one fell out the bus !

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Am lucky myself to have avoided it all. Arrived at Charing X and was going to head up towards Warren St on foot for a spot of shopping when an announcement was made that there'd been an incident.

Just turned round and came home again.

Bloody terrorists.

Dandyman

In London village.
Spend a fair part of the afternoon ringing round Camden's nursery centres and pupil referral units making sure that our staff were able to take care of the kids if their parents were able to get to because of the traffic disruption.

Murdering religous fascist c*nts :censored:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
eastlondonseagull said:
Where the f*** did you hear that?!!

Quoted by someone in my office via a radio - complete bollocks, should have known better :angry: :angry:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Not as funny as the poor twat who chose this afternoon to mug someone. Who shouted "help, help" and was assisted by about 25 of the nation's finest Armed Response Unit! Almost up for a Darwin Award for that one.

Information seems to have quietened off now, have to wait and see how it pans out. I imagine there will be a glut of alarms for unattended baggage, but to be honest it will be better to be safe than sorry. I'd rather be half and hour late than not get there at all.

Imagine the poor bastards who went through the last fortnight, only to have it descend on them again. PTSD by the bucket load.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here