Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tube for tomorrow

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The sensible thing is to get a railcard so the tube is included.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You know when I started following the albion in my youth before the tinter web etc, I used a TELEPHONE to ring National Rail Enquiries & Transport for London and used a good old A-Z to get to games...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Train from Clapham Junction unless you want a very long walk.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You know when I started following the albion in my youth before the tinter web etc, I used a TELEPHONE to ring National Rail Enquiries & Transport for London and used a good old A-Z to get to games...

yoof of today , eh ? :annoyed:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's called a Travelcard, not a railcard, it's £16.50. And if there are more than 2 of you you can get them on the "4 for 2" or Groupsave deals and save a bit more.

Train to Clapham Junction, then Train to Kew or Brentford, probably be the best bet.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
yeah and its shit :lol:

Maybe you couldn't spell London Underground

I even used to speak to a man at the railway station, it was amazing, he always knew all the answers. and it wasnt a bit scarey.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Brighton to Victoria & then Piccadilly line to south Ealing, simples.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
If someone came up to you in real life and said, 'Could you give me an idea of the cheapest/easiest way to get there?' you wouldn't just go 'Oh f*** off, go and type it into google.'

NSC is a forum, for football and anything else. So when someone asks a question on railways, if you don't know the answer, shut up? It really is extremely pathetic to try and patronise someone on a forum. These days it seems reasonable to ask if you put your salt or your vinegar on your chips first, but not the cheapest way to get to a destination.

Yes marcgorry, a travelcard is the best option, and Brentford station is the closest, although you may have to catch a rail replacement bus on the way back (according to National Rail)

:thumbsup:

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
If someone came up to you in real life and said, 'Could you give me an idea of the cheapest/easiest way to get there?' you wouldn't just go 'Oh f*** off, go and type it into google.'

NSC is a forum, for football and anything else. So when someone asks a question on railways, if you don't know the answer, shut up? It really is extremely pathetic to try and patronise someone on a forum. These days it seems reasonable to ask if you put your salt or your vinegar on your chips first, but not the cheapest way to get to a destination.

Yes marcgorry, a travelcard is the best option, and Brentford station is the closest, although you may have to catch a rail replacement bus on the way back (according to National Rail)

:thumbsup:

Cheers mate , just werent sure on the price because people keep telling me different prices , quite annoying , but thanks pal :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here