Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tube for tomorrow

Crap analogy, JordanSeagull.

The bloke is already on the Internet. The forum is on the Internet. Bit like going into a reference library and asking the librarian to tell you all about post-industrial age society when youre standing right by a load of books that you can look at for yourself.

Anyway, seeing as he asked, taxi from Vauxhall tube

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
oh and i think my mate has a deal so i cant get a railcard i just need to buy something at the tube station in victoria ..

Now if you had said that in your opening post I wouldn't have been so sarcy.:)

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
oh and i think my mate has a deal so i cant get a railcard i just need to buy something at the tube station in victoria ..

In which case i think it is £6 odd for an adult, or £3 odd for a child for a tube return, you will want to purchase the zones 1-4 option.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Anyway, seeing as he asked, taxi from Vauxhall tube

The price will be dependent on whether you want a racist diatribe from the cabbie or an intellectual conversation on why all the poofs in the UK want to live in London or Brighton.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

It's called a Travelcard, and you buy it at Brighton Station (or wherever you are travelling from), normally even those who get "deals" on train tickets can buy them. I have a National Railcard with which when I buy a Travelcard, it gives me a third off the normal fare.

I think it's £4 each way when you just buy the tube ticket, a Travelcard just for the tube should be about £6.30

Last edited:

I even used to speak to a man at the railway station, it was amazing, he always knew all the answers. and it wasnt a bit scarey.

I tried that yesterday. He was USELESS. Firstly, he told me that he couldn't work out the cost of the tickets I wanted and he didn't believe what the machine was telling him. Secondly, he told me to buy single tickets, because they were easier to issue. Thirdly, he then printed off tickets for SUNDAY. Fourthly he wasn't sure how to cancel the tickets he'd just issued - I was using a debit card ("you'd better check your bank statement when you get it").

All I wanted was to get tickets in advance, to avoid queuing on the day. The guy's incompetence at least ensured that a dozen other people had to stand in line for ten minutes, learning the lesson - queuing is a frustrating waste of precious time.

:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here