Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tube Drivers: What's The Deal? Average salary £37,800.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I haven't used the DLR but they have some sort of guard on the automated trains? Easy, drivers don't lose their jobs, they become those guards (or whatever they're called).

The DLR is cool, it's like Blade Runner at night time.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why are you telling me all this? My gripe is with the fact when I've tried to use it (about 5 times in the past year), it has always been shut down. Stick, wrong end, and not for the first time.

The thread is about tube drivers and not about you whining about the DLR. Prat, typical, as always.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The thread is about tube drivers and not about you whining about the DLR. Prat, typical, as always.

MMMmmmm. 2/10. Try another face saver.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
PM sent, no sense in you ruining yet another thread.

Mountain, mole hill. You are one very very weird person. Why dont you try not having the last word for once...no matter how illogical it is?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mountain, mole hill. You are one very very weird person. Why dont you try not having the last word for once...no matter how illogical it is?

This thread is about tube drivers as I have already said. It's not supposed to be about you trying to show what a petty minded little twat you are. Hope that will suffice as you seem to have a desire to screw up any thread I post on, try growing up. Say what you like after this as I will merely reply by PM (again) rather than ruin the thread.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This thread is about tube drivers as I have already said. It's not supposed to be about you trying to show what a petty minded little twat you are. Hope that will suffice as you seem to have a desire to screw up any thread I post on, try growing up. Say what you like after this as I will merely reply by PM (again) rather than ruin the thread.

Frank, you're being a twat.

P.S. This might help you (and I mean this sincerely) Anger Management Techniques
P.P.S. Try and NOT reply this time round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here