Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trying to get Posh terrace tickets online - anyone else getting pricing problems?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Hi. I'm trying to buy Posh tickets online and I see that seats are £23 and terrace are £18. I've selected terrace tickets from the drop-down and the pricing remains at £23. Anyone else get these problems?

Worst case scenario, I'll pop up to Falmer tomorrow but I wondered if anyone has been successful in getting the £18 price option online. Cheers.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
You can't buy them yet so I wouldn't rely on what the site is telling you. Wait till 5pm...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I though the tickets didn't go on sale until 5pm ?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
They've actually been taken off the site now completely. Be careful when booking - even though there are two options to select initially (Terracing aand Seating) you still need to select the correct drop-down option from the Basket.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Anyone know what the child prices are for the terrace?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
this,we will not sell out this one

Im not so sure. The terracing is still there PLUS its only 40 mins from London KX and only a couple of hrs drive (traffic permitting)

Also the Palace points requirement will sway people to buy to beef up their points tally.

Indeed, if you are way off the requirement for Palace then Peterboro is by far a better option.

Finally this does depend on beating Wrexham as we could be AWAY on 28/1 and if it was Man Utd then the chances are people would rather a big day out there.

Last edited:

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Tickets are now available online and I have 3 terracing in the bag, see you on the real ale barge...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Chill out and do it tomorrow or Fri / sat. Be much easier

Yeah, you're right Dougal. I was just trying to be a bit organised for once. FWIW, I think it will be a sell-out. I didn't make the last Posh away game, the 4-0 (?) win that was supposed to have been even better than the Charlton 4-0 two weeks previous but wasn't that near enough sold out?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah, you're right Dougal. I was just trying to be a bit organised for once. FWIW, I think it will be a sell-out. I didn't make the last Posh away game, the 4-0 (?) win that was supposed to have been even better than the Charlton 4-0 two weeks previous but wasn't that near enough sold out?

Three nil but could have been 10

However Boyd was sent off early doors so it was a v v good perf but against 10 men. So Charlton was better in that it was 11 v 11

HOWEVER

Bearing in mind the step up in division and the opposition the BEST* I have ever seen us play was Cardiff this season.

* away from home

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
pretty sure we didnt sell out the last 2 visits mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
just got mine :O . If you're buying a terrace ticket the price doesn't change until you get to the checkout page.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Don't think I've ever been angrier at missing a game. I LOVE Peterborough away. The birthplace of "we're f***ing brilliant".

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Hi. I'm trying to buy Posh tickets online and I see that seats are £23 and terrace are £18. I've selected terrace tickets from the drop-down and the pricing remains at £23. Anyone else get these problems?

Worst case scenario, I'll pop up to Falmer tomorrow but I wondered if anyone has been successful in getting the £18 price option online. Cheers.

If you select terrace from the first page it defaults to seating at the next - so be careful. Change it to terrace and click update basket to get the correct price displayed, then go to checkout

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
If you select terrace from the first page it defaults to seating at the next - so be careful. Change it to terrace and click update basket to get the correct price displayed, then go to checkout

Big this. It won't be long before a few are on here complaining that they've got seats when they selected terrace from the first page...

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Thanks. Tickets now bought but as someone else has confirmed - the price doesn't get updated until the 'checkout' page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here