Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trying to get Posh terrace tickets online - anyone else getting pricing problems?

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Thanks. Tickets now bought but as someone else has confirmed - the price doesn't get updated until the 'checkout' page.

The price does update if you click on Update Basket after selecting Terracing from the drop-down. But this doesn't really matter. Well done, see you there !

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just got my tickets for me and #1 son. We're in the seats as I think terrace with a 5 year old would be carnage.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thanks. Tickets now bought but as someone else has confirmed - the price doesn't get updated until the 'checkout' page.

I didn't bother with the update basket bollocks , the price changed when I got to the checkout page.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
gonna wait to see who we draw in the 4th round???,before buying

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just got my tickets for me and #1 son. We're in the seats as I think terrace with a 5 year old would be carnage.

The terrace at London Road isn't very steep , me and Russ had a good view behind the goal until a handful of blokes all 6 foot plus stood in front of us.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Stick with it - took ages for the page to load but once it did I got mine for the terrace, no bother.

Love this one, love it. A proper away game - the passing of the Posh terrace is to be lamented. :(

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
is this the last time on that terrace?

Closing soon - certainly the last time for us, I think.

Edit: bit more info. It was, I think, originally scheduled to already be closed by the time this game came round but was delayed, so we've been lucky in that sense. It'll certainly be gone by the time next season comes round, by the looks of it: Peterborough site.

Last edited:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Just bought my tickets for me and three of the kids. All I need now is a lenient pub that tolerate the kids so I can grab a cheeky pint:thumbsup:

Its a bit cold for pub gardens this time of year...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here