Trust

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if they tell you its BEEF it should be just that not PORK and or HORSE

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What an odd thread. I trust friends and most of my family. Other than that I don't expect thanks, praise or respect from anyone and I don't look for or need it.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I trust my wife and immediate family.
I no longer trust the police and probably haven't done for some time now.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think I have ever trusted the police.I'm certain some are good eggs but the majority I have met are very odd. Funny talking to the police over here, even if yo uare asking directions or a question they take themselves so seriously, Suspicious and looking on alert at all times. Compare that to police in places like the Netherlands or Germany where the police are relaxed most of the time, will chat to you and see their job as being there to work with and serve the public as opposed to being there to control the public and you can really see why police in this country get stick. Plus they always tell really shit jokes when you see them on those cheap "Police Action Go!!!!" type progs.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I think this is a good thread particularly for us older ones. This question has been much on my mind recently. It seems that pretty much all the institutions that I was brought up to trust - police, the law, government, the BBC, the Church etc. have all, one by one lost my trust. This loss of trust seems to have a momentum all of it's own, getting faster and faster to the point now, where very sadly, I believe virtually nothing I am told, indeed I assume that certain people are lying to me as a matter of course.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't trust horseburgers but I do trust horseradish, even though it isn't really radish!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The beef burgers containing horse meat would be a better quality than beef burgers with added pork.

We have been veggies ever since the live exports at Shoreham and now they continue at Ramsgate
we do not trust people who deal in meat a few years ago in Swansea there was a health scare with meat being supplied to schools can you believe and one child died
now we have Horse meat in burgers supplied to Tesco and Iceland
where does it end??????????????

can we trust anyone who deals with the stuff we eat??????

Get over it. If the bomb drops, the super volcano explodes or the meteorite hits, you will be spearing every single beast that walks past your cave to survive.

As if another creature on this planet gives a shit about the creature they are about to eat, how it died, or if it has a bit of DNA in it they are not happy with.

Now get me some Foie gras

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it gets bigger and bigger
who now is NOT involved

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Trust

No

One

(because illuminati)

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Sadly, probably only my own mother and a couple of friends that are aware of me having a psychotic illness. People that I've told that I have schizophrenia have always made excuses and kept their distance after. The fact that's it's a fully treated condition has sometimes made no difference to the way they see me after as being dangerous and a possible killer. So often in the news someone can do something bad if they've stopped taking their medication or had a breakdown/episode and the media make headlines through ignorance.

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
My immediate family and closest friends.Everyone else is out to get you, especially that bastard who keeps ringing me up claiming to be from Microsoft and the gentlemen who keep knocking on my door asking if I want to tarmac my entire garden and everything in it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I view trust as being on different levels.
You can trust certain people with certain things but a I never trust anyone with everything, so dependent on who the person is, is the percentage level of trust.
Hence I trust no one at 100% excluding myself.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
thought I might bring this back
would you trust the Nat west bank with the insurance of your property ?????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here