Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can I just clarify something.
Am I allowed to swallow Mr Muscle sink and drain unblocker for constipation?

Yes, but remember to put the oven on first, to maximum temperature, and then open its door. It needs to tremendous and beautifully probably hot to kill the Chaina Virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Didn't Byrone Tiggins flounce off when none of us would believe the evidence that he put forward to us?

Anyway, I haven't blocked him because I'm looking forward to reading his thoughts on Trumpo's latest medical breakthrough revelations...

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Must watch viewing tonight, can't wait to see how he gets out of this one.
He will definitely blank any questions from CNN, he may even say that he didn't say it and it's all fake news.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
What time usually does the joker start his press conferences?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What time usually does the joker start his press conferences?

Quite late, often 11pm our time. Hope to stay up and catch tonight's car crash, should be a good 'un.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light,"

"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."
Wow.

While I understand that much of what he does is aimed at a dumb public, with the intention of getting elected (and it's worked), I am obviously of the opinion that the man is really stupid (hence this thread: http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?378751-Who-is-the-least-intelligent&highlight= ), but when people state this, I've seen [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] disagree, posing the question 'what have you achieved?', in comparison to Trump managing to become POTUS. Can someone (GB perhaps) defend what appears to many of us as stupidity that's off the scale?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wow.

While I understand that much of what he does is aimed at a dumb public, with the intention of getting elected (and it's worked), I am obviously of the opinion that the man is really stupid (hence this thread: http://nortr3nixy.nimpr.uk/showthread.php?378751-Who-is-the-least-intelligent&highlight= ), but when people state this, I've seen [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] disagree, posing the question 'what have you achieved?', in comparison to Trump managing to become POTUS. Can someone (GB perhaps) defend what appears to many of us as stupidity that's off the scale?

My biggest worry is for ill Americans who really on that drug he is saying everyone should take. Apparently it is getting harder to source now.

So basically he's putting people's life in danger now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My biggest worry is for ill Americans who really on that drug he is saying everyone should take. Apparently it is getting harder to source now.

So basically he's putting people's life in danger now.

You mean the 1.5 million Americans who suffer from Lupus and are now finding it incredibly difficult to get hydroxychloroquine?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Wow.

Nothing better to do than @ people over months old threads? Dear oh dear...…

What I said back then and what I will say now will still be true if the bloke comes on telly tonight with a revolver to someone's head or suggesting mass extermination of Mexicans or curing cancer by rubbing chewing gum in your eyes (and none of those would actually surprise me).

He's a psychopath who had two ambitions in life, money and power. He's achieved both multiple time over. That makes him clever in a money making and manipulative fashion and very driven. Compare that to my two ambitions in life of getting a book published by someone else and being able to retire comfortably and I'm a failure. The first has eluded me so far and corona looks like wiping my tiny pension out forthwith.

He knows how to get Mr and Mrs Shit For Brains to vote for him. He knows how to keep his own agenda in the news. He knows how to bully people. If he was lobotomised he wouldn't be able to get out of a chair without drooling.

That doesn't make him an expert on corona. It doesn't make him a good person to run a country. It doesn't mean he understands diplomacy. But that's because he can't conceive that he's not right about it all. Essentially the bloke is mentally ill. But he's not dumb.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Lifted from John Oliver.

Give this some thought.

Fox News have serially down played and belittled Coronavirus.
They are now actively agitating to end the lock down.

Fox News' audience is increasing.
Therefore Fox News' advertising revenue is increasing.

In a free market economy Fox News are making money from playing down CV - Fair enough.

Fox News have furloughed/sacked staff.
Studios have been closed.
Presenters are self isolating.
All employees are social distancing.

It's seems like they can't quite make their minds up!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

What I said back then and what I will say now will still be true if the bloke comes on telly tonight with a revolver to someone's head or suggesting mass extermination of Mexicans or curing cancer by rubbing chewing gum in your eyes (and none of those would actually surprise me).

He's a psychopath who had two ambitions in life, money and power. He's achieved both multiple time over. That makes him clever in a money making and manipulative fashion and very driven. Compare that to my two ambitions in life of getting a book published by someone else and being able to retire comfortably and I'm a failure. The first has eluded me so far and corona looks like wiping my tiny pension out forthwith.

He knows how to get Mr and Mrs Shit For Brains to vote for him. He knows how to keep his own agenda in the news. He knows how to bully people. If he was lobotomised he wouldn't be able to get out of a chair without drooling.

That doesn't make him an expert on corona. It doesn't make him a good person to run a country. It doesn't mean he understands diplomacy. But that's because he can't conceive that he's not right about it all. Essentially the bloke is mentally ill. But he's not dumb.

Eddie Mair on LBC (ex-R4) was gently mocking Trump’s own (cognitive) health just before 5. Acting the physician, parodying Trump’s ‘medical expertise’ at each press conference.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Jesus F*****g Christ:-

[tweet]1253659314788675584[/tweet]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nothing better to do? We're discussing how dumb Trump is, and you're the one person I remember saying he's not that dumb, that's all.

Essentially the bloke is mentally ill. But he's not dumb.
While I agree with your points about his ambitions and that he's had some success (he was born richer than most of us would want to be, so I don't really credit him with much there), I do think he is somewhat dumb. His over-inflated opinion of himself, along with his money, has bought him his success. The advisors his money has bought has managed to position himself where needed to win votes.

Many of the things he does which we think are stupid, can be somewhat justified by his target market - his voters. But his responses highlighted above (shine light into the human body, or put disinfectant in) are not vote winners, they're just the thoughts of a stupid man. Only my opinion of course, you're free to disagree.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Injecting UV light? I thought he meant a suppository. It's far quicker.
:facepalm:

Talk about shining a light in to the darker places of humanity.... :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nothing better to do? We're discussing how dumb Trump is, and you're the one person I remember saying he's not that dumb, that's all.

While I agree with your points about his ambitions and that he's had some success (he was born richer than most of us would want to be, so I don't really credit him with much there), I do think he is somewhat dumb. His over-inflated opinion of himself, along with his money, has bought him his success. The advisors his money has bought has managed to position himself where needed to win votes.

Many of the things he does which we think are stupid, can be somewhat justified by his target market - his voters. But his responses highlighted above (shine light into the human body, or put disinfectant in) are not vote winners, they're just the thoughts of a stupid man. Only my opinion of course, you're free to disagree.

You might have been but I wasn't. The only bigger car crash thread on the board is Brexit and I'm avoiding both in these difficult times. I've got a four pint delivery of Burning Sky Spring Ale and an online poker game to see to tonight so I'll leave you to it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You mean the 1.5 million Americans who suffer from Lupus and are now finding it incredibly difficult to get hydroxychloroquine?

What ? there are 1.5 million American Werewolves ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here