Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've heard this a few times, but it's patently rubbish. The gun loons absolutely love him. Zero prospect of him being taken out.

It's the US equivalent of the "metropolitan elite" who have their head in their hands in despair, but writing a strongly worded placard will be the furthest they'll go to oppose him

Too many loons in the US have access to guns, one of his supporters might well think that Trump is invincible.... and proves it by shooting him. Failing that, one of the many he has let down will nail him.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stick UV inside, that could work, right, am I right?
And disinfectant kills it, lets get that inside.

Until I saw it I thought there must be some kind of context. Poor old Dr Birx, she had to hide the full blown panic attack she was having. There’s a close up where you can literally see her heart rate and breathing rapidly increase as she pictured thousands of Americans drinking or injecting Dettol or trying to get UV light inside themselves.

I’m actually a bit worried about Biggums to be honest...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Too many loons in the US have access to guns, one of his supporters might well think that Trump is invincible.... and proves it by shooting him. Failing that, one of the many he has let down will nail him.

On that theme, I hope that CNN reporters and anchor crew have good security.

There must many Alt-Right owners of automatic weapons, who’d love to liquidate these inquisitors who on a daily basis reveal Trump’s incompetence and lies.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Stick UV inside, that could work, right, am I right?
And disinfectant kills it, lets get that inside.

Until I saw it I thought there must be some kind of context. Poor old Dr Birx, she had to hide the full blown panic attack she was having. There’s a close up where you can literally see her heart rate and breathing rapidly increase as she pictured thousands of Americans drinking or injecting Dettol or trying to get UV light inside themselves.

I’m actually a bit worried about Biggums to be honest...

The panel of scientists have a terrified look of “Trump, please, please don’t ask me a question”.

I’d one of them to reply with “Mr President, respectfully, you’re talking s*it, again”.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What time usually does the joker start his press conferences?

You can tune in late to the White House website and just roll it back. I always watch after it's finished.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

I always watch from the White House website, non via CNN or YouTube. They are just fake news and have special filters that make the Greatest President the world has ever seen look like a ****ing moron.

You need to hear it from the man.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The panel of scientists have a terrified look of “Trump, please, please don’t ask me a question”.

I’d one of them to reply with “Mr President, respectfully, you’re talking s*it, again”.

Interesting coverage of the predicament many of them are in on Fake News Central...

President Donald Trump's choose-your-own-adventure of medical studies and advice has this week forced his coronavirus team's medical experts into awkward and often untenable positions, leading to what some describe as a baffling conundrum of when and how to publicly correct potentially dangerous misinformation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/donald-trump-doctors-science-coronavirus/index.html

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Man is a liability. How? Why? There is a large proportion of the US population that are not worldly wise, same as Russia. Seems there is a bedrock of support for both of them. That bedrock will not see reason...........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Interesting coverage of the predicament many of them are in on Fake News Central...

President Donald Trump's choose-your-own-adventure of medical studies and advice has this week forced his coronavirus team's medical experts into awkward and often untenable positions, leading to what some describe as a baffling conundrum of when and how to publicly correct potentially dangerous misinformation.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/24/politics/donald-trump-doctors-science-coronavirus/index.html

Thanks. That expands on what we see before our eyes every evening. It’s a shame that Fauci isn’t there or is avoiding most press conferences, he’s eminently qualified and is a good communicator.

Did you watch the hilarious White House events with CDC Director Robert Redfield? Brought back to say that the Washington Post misquoted him about a potentially worrying confluence of flu and covid19 patient numbers next autumn, he (nervously) repeatedly told the truth as he shuffled back and forth to the lectern, with Trump calling him back pinning his hopes on Redfield lying.

Comedy gold.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You can tune in late to the White House website and just roll it back. I always watch after it's finished.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/live/

I always watch from the White House website, non via CNN or YouTube. They are just fake news and have special filters that make the Greatest President the world has ever seen look like a ****ing moron.

You need to hear it from the man.

It's an interesting web site. if you look down the bottom of the page there is genuinely a " Jobs" section where you can apply for the many revolving door opportunities... there is also a page for " Get Involved " I'm assuming that gets used with increasingly less frequency these days ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Net exporter of ventilators ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When Trump lets an expert talk..... look at him on the edge of the stage and remember " Thunderbirds"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's sending ventilators to Germany, possibly.

All the World is looking at what they're doing and he's spoken to many World leaders, around the World and is going to help them.

What a guy.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nothing Pence says ever enters my brain apart from "Mr President...... er..... Mr President........ Mr President.... hopes and prayers.....Mr President..."

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh, decided not to answer any questions tonight ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All over, Trump’s a coward.

Not a good day for Trump.

BC767D47-CA13-4252-A1ED-CB01D3AC178B.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here