Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would advise anyone who can tune in somehow to do so, CNN reporting that Trump's last speech as President before he fly's to Florida will be conducted WITHOUT a teleprompter......could be incredible or an absolute shitfest.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Just a couple of footnotes. Mike Pence is going to inauguration ceremony and Trump can still pardon himself in the morning before the inauguration of Biden. Still time for more fun in the States.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I would advise anyone who can tune in somehow to do so, CNN reporting that Trump's last speech as President before he fly's to Florida will be conducted WITHOUT a teleprompter......could be incredible or an absolute shitfest.

A YMCA dance?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Funny seeing TB tell everyone they've missed their history lessons when he's spent the 4+ years of this thread about Trump talking about democrats, and somehow glossing over the fact that the current (for a couple of hours?) President literally incited a violent attempted coup, that ended with 5 dead, because what we needed to be talking about was how much of a POS Biden is!
Oh well
[tweet]1351553079666208769[/tweet]

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's left now for the Thunderbirds puppet to come in soon. Hurrah

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He seems to have blown the budget on orange paint and teeth whitener but forgot to colour the dead rat.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
NAFTA trade deal - The trade deal his administration made with Mexico and Canada came with the caveat that Mexico would overhaul its labor laws. They did so, and part of the new set of laws that just passed gave Mexican workers the right to collective bargaining. Previously NAFTA helped keep unionization out of Mexico as U.S. companies sought cheap labor there. The new deal, USMCA, seeks to de-incentivize moving jobs beyond the southern border by improving the lot of Mexican workers.

Guaranteeing HBC's financial stability for years to come.

First Step Act

Americans With Disabilities Act

Speeding Up Generic Drug Approval

Doubling the Standard tax Deductions

AIDs/HIV plan

Restoring Due Process on College Campuses

I look back and think if they hadn't hounded him from even before he got into office and played personality politics over coming up with better policies for four years it might not have ended this way.

They just couldn't handle it that their puppet Hilary was beaten.

FFS give it a rest. You are so full of shit I’m surprised you aren’t classified as a waste treatment facility.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Now the lightning makes him look like he has blacked up.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well he has gone and hopefully, if impeached, never to return.
Anyway, I wonder if anyone else like me has a ' holiday in the pot' to America.
I was allowed to put in on hold by the holiday company.
Obviously I wont go until Covid goes away but I also have the worry of what America will be like post Trump.
Its not a silly question because a lot of his supporters are dangerous mentalists.
Together with Covid and Trump I'm thinking I will nit go for the foreseeable future and I do not know how long it will be held for or if i can swop it for another country.
Not sure I want to go there now anyway 70 million Trump fans let loose is a concern.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here