Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
On issues such as the untouched 1990 Disability Act we know how Trump, mock the disabled, would truly feel. He’d send the missus out in her coat.

View attachment 132702

Or he could just do a joke about them and Kamala would have a good laugh over it.

He then asked Harris what she would do, "in the next one year, to diminish the mentally retarded action of this guy?"

The man received a round of applause and laughter from the crowd. Harris too laughed and responded, "Well said, well said."

"I plan to win this election, I'll tell you that," Harris said to applause.

Double standards?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

There was only one greater President than Trump. I guess Abe got you and TB in the first scenario.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
NAFTA trade deal - The trade deal his administration made with Mexico and Canada came with the caveat that Mexico would overhaul its labor laws. They did so, and part of the new set of laws that just passed gave Mexican workers the right to collective bargaining. Previously NAFTA helped keep unionization out of Mexico as U.S. companies sought cheap labor there. The new deal, USMCA, seeks to de-incentivize moving jobs beyond the southern border by improving the lot of Mexican workers.

Guaranteeing HBC's financial stability for years to come.

First Step Act

Americans With Disabilities Act

Speeding Up Generic Drug Approval

Doubling the Standard tax Deductions

AIDs/HIV plan

Restoring Due Process on College Campuses

I look back and think if they hadn't hounded him from even before he got into office and played personality politics over coming up with better policies for four years it might not have ended this way.

They just couldn't handle it that their puppet Hilary was beaten.

Trump's lies, narcissism, racism and incompetence were widely known long before he even ventured in to politics. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. The fact that he did some things right should never mask the hurt the damage and the division he has caused and will continue to cause for some time to come.

I'm looking forward to seeing you struggle to dirt to throw at President Biden as he restores democracy, decency and honour to the post of President.

Still, just a few hours until Trump rides off in to the sunset still trying to claim he was robbed...... I'm going to be opening a nice bottle of wine later to toast the restoration of decency.

As an aside, did you ever watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy to the end ? So you remember that although the brave band of Elves, Hobbits and Dwarves along with Gandalf destroyed the Ring and the evil it brought, they set sail to leave Middle Earth as there had been a change, the end of innocence and magic and the start of the time of Man ? ..... just a hint.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
There was only one greater President than Trump. I guess Abe got you and TB in the first scenario.

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Since when was Trump in the greatest President ever conversation?

Full of shit much?

You're just a flat out fool.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Since when was Trump in the greatest President ever conversation?

Full of shit much?

You're just a flat out fool.

From the man full of orange shit much..

"You know we're the party of Abraham Lincoln, a lot of people don't know that. The great Abraham Lincoln, a man that I've always competed against," Mr Trump, 74, told a packed Make American Great Rally at iG Flight Services in Martinsburg, Pennsylvania – a key battleground in November's election.

"I said, 'I can be more presidential than any president ever, except for the possible exception of Abraham Lincoln when he's wearing the hat,'"

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Trump's lies, narcissism, racism and incompetence were widely known long before he even ventured in to politics. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. The fact that he did some things right should never mask the hurt the damage and the division he has caused and will continue to cause for some time to come.

I'm looking forward to seeing you struggle to dirt to throw at President Biden as he restores democracy, decency and honour to the post of President.

Still, just a few hours until Trump rides off in to the sunset still trying to claim he was robbed...... I'm going to be opening a nice bottle of wine later to toast the restoration of decency.

As an aside, did you ever watch the Lord of The Rings trilogy to the end ? So you remember that although the brave band of Elves, Hobbits and Dwarves along with Gandalf destroyed the Ring and the evil it brought, they set sail to leave Middle Earth as there had been a change, the end of innocence and magic and the start of the time of Man ? ..... just a hint.

The US President isn't an honourable position. It's a position of corporate puppets and warmongers. The last decent person to hold the position was Jimmy Carter.

The fact you think democracy is restored shows you don't know much about American Politics.

Both parties carry out voter suppression and dodgy practices all the time. You think Democrats taking Greens Party nominees to court to have them struck from the ballot is restoring democracy?

It'll be easy as piss throwing dirt at Biden the old warmongering corrupt racist creep.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The US President isn't an honourable position. It's a position of corporate puppets and warmongers. The last decent person to hold the position was Jimmy Carter.

The fact you think democracy is restored shows you don't know much about American Politics.

Both parties carry out voter suppression and dodgy practices all the time. You think Democrats taking Greens Party nominees to court to have them struck from the ballot is restoring democracy?

It'll be easy as piss throwing dirt at Biden the old warmongering corrupt racist creep.

You should be on the plane with Trump !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Ahhh Jimmy the Peanut farmer, iirc wasn’t he the last Democrat POTUS to not get re elected?

Seemed like a nice chap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Out of interest, who would be in your top 3? (and why if you've got time)

Lincoln for obvious reasons.

I like Dwight Eisenhower because he initiated desegregation in schools and the military and did a hell of a lot to dial down cold war tensions and facilitated peace in Korea.

Created the 1957 Civil Rights Act which was the first civil rights act to have been passed since 1875. It protected the voting rights of black Americans.

Despite being the Supreme Commander of Allied Forces in the European theatre during WW2 his speech warning about about the military industrial complex was powerful and extremely spot on in foresight.

Remarkable man.

After those two it's probably down to the Roosevelts or Truman.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Watching the live CNN feed of the White House lawn with the helicopter waiting...... fully expecting Trump to be rolled out restrained in a wheelchair fighting his bonds.... Huge crowd of maybe 20 waiting ... he then gets whisked off to give a final final speech ........ CNN reporting that there " Will be a huge sigh of relief around the world when he finally has gone .....this is not the way to go, denying and spiteful .... in the future kids will be told don't do a Trump.... "

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here