Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see that a You Gov survey has found that 74% of Brits think that Trump should removed from office this week - this includes 64% of those woke, left wing Conservative voters
Presumably the other 26% are "don't knows" ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This vote is only to take Trump forward to an impeachment hearing isn't it?

I don't think today is a vote to decide if he's guilty?

When would that be?
It is a vote to impeach or not. It would go on the record as 'impeached" again.

Removal from office would then require conviction by the Senate vote.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Every time BBC News goes to 'Special Assistant to the Vice President' I momentarily pray for Dan Egan, Jordan Spleith or obviously Jonah Ryan.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A fascinating insight into Trump's mind from an advisor leaking to the press. He is oblivious to the damage this has done to both his reputation and that of the USA on the world stage and is more worried about the effect on the Trump brand i.e. his businesses.

Just reported by CNN.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A couple of late goals by the Republicans, but Democrats hit back.

231 (10 o.g.) -197

Still, 5 votes to go, but it's all academic Alan. Not sure where the referee has found the extra time.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Walls - 0
Terms - 1
Impeachments - 2

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Trump has now been impeached as many times as all the previous Presidents combined.

And is the first President ever to be kicked off Twitter.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Tension in the ground. Speaker asking whether anyone wants to change their vote. It's on a knife-edge. Could this be the comeback of all time?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
And it's over. Final score 231 (10 o.g.) -197.

Trump back at Wembley for the second time this season. Can he do the double?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Funny you should say that. My first job in the late 80s was at an American company. We had a visit from a big cheese from NY. He had more money than you could shake a stick at, but whilst on a week long trip to London would only eat McDonalds. Very disappointing as I had been hoping for one long round of expenses paid trips to fancy restaurants.
Man alive. I remember that Morgan Spurlock (sp?) documentary when he ate just McDonald's for a month. He got fat and really quite ill.

We had McDonald's the other night, have it about twice a year. I ate loads and was ****ing starving about an hour later.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I try not to hate (as my kids teachers have said to their pupils).

BUT, I truly hate the soulless racist shit-stirrer within this ugly head. Five years stoking up hate, divisions, mocking the disabled, dying and dead. He’ll be remembered as a damaging, vile smear on history.

AF76A1D6-521A-45BB-A120-B408597D377E.png

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I try not to hate (as my kids teachers have said to their pupils).

BUT, I truly hate the soulless racist shit-stirrer within this ugly head. Five years stoking up hate, divisions, mocking the disabled, dying and dead. He’ll be remembered as a damaging, vile smear on history.

View attachment 132452
And (as Arnie said) he will go down in history as the worst President of all time. Quite an achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here