Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

I do wonder whether this is not Antifa doing this. Seems plausible that they are doing this to stir things up and discredit.

They are t**ts at the best of times.

Please please PLEASE, tell me that you didn't really mean that. I respect peoples opinions etc, but thinking that is the case, by believing Trump that antifa are so active and always at large in America, is a bit daft.

Can you not see he is a complete lunatic who makes people think it's everyone but him? Just like him saying violence is usually antifa has now led to you believing that it's antifa carrying out the barbaric acts we saw yesterday.

It's so bleeding obvious his mentalist supporters were behind this!

He is an extremist and so are his fans. The quicker he's wiped off the face of the earth, the better. He'll be in hiding soon, because I'm sure the law will be bearing down on him the c**t. Never have I ever felt so much dislike for someone.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't have access. Does anyone know how Fox News have been reporting today's events?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well Melania must be sick and tired of being married to the orange wigman. I predict a divorce by the end of the month. :smile:

Nah, she’s as close to the inheritance as she’s ever been right now

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Please please PLEASE, tell me that you didn't really mean that. I respect peoples opinions etc, but thinking that is the case, by believing Trump that antifa are so active and always at large in America, is a bit daft.

Can you not see he is a complete lunatic who makes people think it's everyone but him? Just like him saying violence is usually antifa has now led to you believing that it's antifa carrying out the barbaric acts we saw yesterday.

It's so bleeding obvious his mentalist supporters were behind this!

He is an extremist and so are his fans. The quicker he's wiped off the face of the earth, the better. He'll be in hiding soon, because I'm sure the law will be bearing down on him the c**t. Never have I ever felt so much dislike for someone.

Agree, except the bit about wiping the **** off the face of the earth. That would make him a martyr, and his fans would take to violence in huge and dangerous numbers.
However, is it OK to wish Covid on him?

Agree, except the bit about wiping the **** off the face of the earth. That would make him a martyr, and his fans would take to violence in huge and dangerous numbers.
However, is it OK to wish Covid on him?

Yeah, I didn't mean assented, I just mean, by natural course, so yeah, COVID would be excellent or just wiped off as it shoved in jail for the rest of his short remaining years.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Mitch McConnell gets a lot of stick on here but I’ve just seen an extract of his speech. The kind of statesmanship we have never seen from Trump
He's a hypocrite. Remember, it wasn't that long ago when protestors in Hong Kong stormed Legco, the central Chinese government and local police let it go, and China was accused of all kinds of nonsense. Nobody was killed, and they let this go on for a year before they enacted a national security law to clamp down. A perfect example of how the the US sits on it's perch as the bastions of democracy and go all out on 'Team America: world police', whilst they have all of the same problems.

https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/status/1160915602040602624?s=19

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The sad reality is we have a lot of leftie tossers like Owen Jones, Caroline Lucas etc going off on one tonight.

Yet all summer we’ve had Antifa violence against individuals, torching businesses, cars and other private property and we hear nothing.

What would have happened if Trump had won this election and Antifa had stormed the Capitol Building? The same leftie tossers would be rejoicing calling it legitimate protest and rightful revolution.

These lefty commentators are as vile as Trump and his ilk.

Maybe you should have your argument with said 'lefty tossers'? Otherwise, you just look like you are creating strawman arguments.

Equally, you could discuss what actually happened over the last day or so rather than attempting to discuss what might have happened in an alternate universe?

Either of these suggestions would mean that you are actually adding to the discussion at hand instead of looking like you are trying to divert with some whataboutery.

Out of interest are you still standing by your suggestion that the people we saw in the Capitol Building were ANTIFA? - I wonder if Trump would have tried this if he had thought of it?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Today has made it clear (if it wasn't clear before to many of us) how right wing (and majority racist) the US forces of law and order are. I'm no big fan of BLM (black lives matter, yes, absolutely, just not so keen on the variety with capital letters if you know what I mean) but when they held a demo, the police (or were they the National Guard?) were all tooled up in riot gear and ready to rumble - today? - just a token police presence and a bit of token resistance. Hell's bells - the average US policeman on the beat is more tooled up and aggressive than that lot today!

Nothing's changed - going back to my younger days in the 60s it was just the same. National Guard (and generally the police too) were always that way. "What's that? Some ni88er leading a protest march to Selma Alabama? Hey man, hold on, I'll get me coat and get tooled up and be there before you can say Uncle Tom's effin' Cabin" ...... "Huh, some kids protesting about the Viet Nam war? - Geez, un-American traitors, just let me get at those commie feckers" ............. "Democratic Convention in Chicago 1968, Mayor Daley says some leftie is trying to get the nomination - huh! Not in the Yewnited States if I can help it!" ...... get the picture?

So today, token police presence; no tear gas, let alone guns. I understand the Mayor called for the National Guard .............. but sure as f*** those good ol' boys sure took their time getting there! TBH, even though Washington is now under curfew, which'll take some policing, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the good ol' boys haven't turned out yet!

They shot someone dead.

So someone was shooting at the protestors.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
He's a hypocrite. Remember, it wasn't that long ago when protestors in Hong Kong stormed Legco, the central Chinese government and local police let it go, and China was accused of all kinds of nonsense. Nobody was killed, and they let this go on for a year before they enacted a national security law to clamp down. A perfect example of how the the US sits on it's perch as the bastions of democracy and go all out on 'Team America: world police', whilst they have all of the same problems.

https://twitter.com/senatemajldr/status/1160915602040602624?s=19

They are all hypocrites.

You can go back through history and find all kinds of US Presidents that condone and support other nations peoples storming their own nations institutions and have even claimed its part of the democratic fight.

Yet when it happens in their own backyard it's apparently the worst thing ever.

With the parties they have they are reaping what they have sown.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
They shot someone dead.

So someone was shooting at the protestors.

They shot someone as she was breaking into a sealed off area. In the States, there is a good chance that would happen to you in a bedsit, let alone Congress. Frankly, I'm amazed more Trumpers didn't die - you don't mess with the Secret Service, who I'm sure were present.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
They shot someone as she was breaking into a sealed off area. In the States, there is a good chance that would happen to you in a bedsit, let alone Congress. Frankly, I'm amazed more Trumpers didn't die - you don't mess with the Secret Service, who I'm sure were present.

Agreed.

Now I want to know what was behind the door that they shot someone dead over!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here