Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If Biden wins either Texas or Florida, or both, Trump will probably be unable to pull off his “I’m the real winner” scam.

Sadly I think both states will just stay Republican by a whisker, which means Biden’s overall win will be solid but not “immediate and overwhelming”, leading us into the nightmare scenario where Trump tries to bluster and intimidate the public by claiming he had it before “it got fixed BAD FRAUD!” - and then leans on his rigged court buddies to try and get the whole thing wiped out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It really is incredible that in 4 years American democracy could be so eroded so much that this could genuinely happen ! You almost expect rigged votes in Eastern Europe and many of the old Russian regions but to try to change the result in a Western democracy such as the USA would have been almost unthinkable until now.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
[tweet]1323251558939795456[/tweet]

2DEE162B-9514-4ADD-9C11-9498B44F551A.png

88E76ED7-1E7A-4432-96E1-02546ABEF4A6.png

034080DF-3E26-4CB9-899A-E66C6D57A8A5.png

5DA4653E-6115-4BC6-8569-974E3BCF06CD.png

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I can't shake the feeling he will win again. And even if he doesn't, he will claim he has, and after 4 years of tacit approval and outright incitement from the ****, a number of his, well armed followers won't be happy.

This is 2020. There's still room for another giant radioactive turd in the foetid punchbowl that is this year.

larus

I'm struggling to take seriously a prediction based on 32% of registered democrats having already voted, and another 69% of registered democrats voting on Election Day.

Those figures (which you have wrong btw) are from CBS, not Sky News Aus. Sky are just reporting them and then looking at the figures in key swing states. CBS are a left leaning broadcaster too - so will be biased towards the Dems and not Reps.

I find it strange when people dismiss things out-of-hand just because they disagree with it.

All will become clear in a few days anyway. If the polls are correct, then Trump gets annihilated.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I saw this on YouTube earlier which, if true, would mean Trump is likely to win comfortably.

theory based on a simple premise but assumes the total numbers voting each side are similar, and it only counts registered voters. the 2:1 doesnt mean much until you have the final result. would be good to analyse comparison to previous vote patterns days before election.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Biden has to win to avoid destructive widespread riots.

I think that's probably true, but that's because people on the left, who constantly accuse the right of violence, have turned to violence themselves. If Biden wins you won't see rioting from the otherside though will you.

Imagine rioting because you didn't get the election result you wanted. Hardly respectful of the democratic process is it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Imagine rioting because you didn't get the election result you wanted. Hardly respectful of the democratic process is it.

imagine harassing and interfering with people voting, hardly respectful of democratic process.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
gun sales are through the roof , Bidens campaign bus was nearly run off the road by Trump supporters in suv's ....not looking good Trump looses the red necks go berserk , Trump wins the red necks go berserk ....you really are clueless aren't you , you are so surprised we share the same view on this election ...:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol: priceless.......wake up junior , they'll be round to take your house off you soon ...:rolleyes::wink:

Your telling me something I already posted and calling me clueless? I think when you keep posting 'wake up' it might be a good idea to take your own advice, and stop posting when you are half asleep.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Biden has to win to avoid destructive widespread riots.

I think that's probably true, but that's because people on the left, who constantly accuse the right of violence, have turned to violence themselves. If Biden wins you won't see rioting from the otherside though will you.

Imagine watching the last 4 years unfold and this being your take :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here