Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He doest have any plan except winging it, bullying, bullshit and twitter.

The most unfit person for high office there has ever been in recent times.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Well, the FBI agent assigned to it works as a pedophile Investigator.

It amazes me that so many seem to accept everything said about Trump as being true, yet deny everything said about Biden. Surely, if you believe in a just society, then the truth is important not just what you want to hear.

You know as well as I do that there is nothing to it and no charges will be pressed.

KeithDublin

Aug 23, 2019
The Steel dossier was debunked in the Horowitz report Look it up and learn

Ok, I will, and I genuinely tried to use varying sources and mainly the report itself. I'd be interred to see whether you agree with my conclusions:

1) The origins of the FBI's crossfire hurricane was from 2016 and George Papadopoulos and the Australian government ministers talking about Russia having damaging material on Clinton

2) The Steele Dossier now enters the ring. This appears to be the thing that pushed the investigation forward. And it has been debunked*, and it does stink to high heaven. However, while the Steele dossier might have been the reason that the FBI broadened their investigation, it doesn't seem to have any influence on that subsequent investigation.

3) Mueller steps in, and his report concludes that Russia did interfere with the 2016 election. Also George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen and Roger Stone were all found guilty of making false statements to the FBI. The report does not exonerate Trump but just didn't have enough to indict him

* debunked might be too strong a word, but certainly exaggerated but it does contain some truth in it

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The report does not exonerate Trump but just didn't have enough to indict him

(paraphrasing because I can't be bothered to find the exact wording of the quote, Mueller said), "! cannot exonerate President Trump but, due to his immunity, I cannot recommend prosecution." - Rage, Bob Woodward

I personally will take that to mean he believes Trump did commit Obstruction, but gets away with it because of the immunity his office provides.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

[tweet]1319313980880424960[/tweet]

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I see that the genius president has had his Twitter account hacked because his password was "maga2020" - pretty hard to crack, eh? Oh, and there was no 2FA either. Wonder what the nuclear code is - "BigBoom2020"?

What was he saying earlier this week about only stupid people get hacked?

larus

You know as well as I do that there is nothing to it and no charges will be pressed.

Well, the senate are now asking for Bidens lawyers to present information by Friday.

“According to recent reports that published emails allegedly from your client’s laptop, the Committees have identified your client as an individual involved in one or more of these business arrangements or financial transactions," reads a Wednesday letter from Sens. Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley.

"As part of the ongoing efforts to validate and verify the information in those emails, the Committees request that your client provide all records related to any of your client’s business dealings—including, but not limited, to bank records, wire transfers, account balances, gifts, business transactions, travel records—with Joe Biden, James Biden, Ye Jianming, Chi Ping Patrick Ho, Zang Jian Jun, Gongwen Dong, Mervyn Yan, Gabriel Popoviciu, or any other associates regarding CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd or any other transactions related to business in Romania, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Czech Republic, or any other countries."

Biden's lawyers have until Friday to comply.

But sure, nothing to see here :lolol:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Well, the senate are now asking for Bidens lawyers to present information by Friday.

“According to recent reports that published emails allegedly from your client’s laptop, the Committees have identified your client as an individual involved in one or more of these business arrangements or financial transactions," reads a Wednesday letter from Sens. Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley.

"As part of the ongoing efforts to validate and verify the information in those emails, the Committees request that your client provide all records related to any of your client’s business dealings—including, but not limited, to bank records, wire transfers, account balances, gifts, business transactions, travel records—with Joe Biden, James Biden, Ye Jianming, Chi Ping Patrick Ho, Zang Jian Jun, Gongwen Dong, Mervyn Yan, Gabriel Popoviciu, or any other associates regarding CEFC China Energy Co. Ltd or any other transactions related to business in Romania, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Czech Republic, or any other countries."

Isn't that a request to Bobulinksi, not the Bidens?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing

It's nonsense and Trump is going to lose.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

There is nothing to see here. It's the same playbook as 2016, crooked Hillary is now corrupt Joe. Then it was Russia hacking dems emails and now it's a Ukrainian politician and known russian agent passing emails (with zero proof of veracity).

Oh Delaware, I here you say.

It's been proven today, that the pictures and alleged emails were made available to numerous people in Ukraine in early 2019...... and that fact also adds I the allegation, it was also the time that Giuliani was there offering 5 million for any dirt on the Bidens (so the story says) when this unverified stuff appeared.

Please don't say you were really believing the Delaware shop guy, whose changed his story 3 times and openly admits he's scared for his life.....

And all this attempted "corruption" smear without one hint of proof and masses of red flags, is pretty ironic when held against Ivanka who has personally made Millions whilst DT has been president from dodgy fast track Chinese patent deals.......

And if Hunter is so un-credible, you think this Tony Boblinski, his partner is??

Is this all trump has left? No record of his 4 years, no policies in how to get out of the chaos and mess he's created, just a russian orchestrated smear of Bidens son, is this his policy platform?

Oh btw.... This may interest you, just broken from the former Ukrainian chief prosecutor...... The predessesor of whom Biden allegedly had fired to protect his corrupt son..... Surely if that were true the Ukrainans might be the sort to hold a grudge (even though that bullshit has long since been debunked)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/former-ukraine-prosecutor-says-hunter-biden-did-not-violate-anything/2019/09/26/48801f66-e068-11e9-be7f-4cc85017c36f_story.html#click=https://t.co/s0q0Lr3PHA

Now run along back to the Breitbart cult comments section.

4 more years...... Make America great again..... Corrupt Joe....... "lock him up"

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Red wave is coming

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Highest black and Hispanic vote ever for a Republican President. WATCH THIS SPACE

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Red wave is coming

That's right Spence...... Red wave is coming.

Nurse.

4-15-18-straight-jacket.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here