Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Trump is floating delay to election, seemingly unaware he'd still have to leave office if election occurs after Jan 2021. a cycnical view is he's stirring this up to look good later with some pronouncment of everything being normal.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another tick off the "How to spot a fascist" list

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Trump is floating delay to election, seemingly unaware he'd still have to leave office if election occurs after Jan 2021. a cycnical view is he's stirring this up to look good later with some pronouncment of everything being normal.

Yes, it's a strange thing to talk about as the President can't delay an election - only an act of Congress can. This is something that a Brit like me knows so it's unlikely that a President doesn't know,

Does make me wonder why he said it

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trump is floating delay to election, seemingly unaware he'd still have to leave office if election occurs after Jan 2021. a cycnical view is he's stirring this up to look gooad later with some pronouncment of everything being normal.

They'll have to run that **** out of office on the end of a pitchfork. Which is pretty much all he deserves. Not a gracious bone in his body :tosser:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Part of Trump's attempt to invalidate & nullify the results, should he lose.

The bungle****.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Yes, it's a strange thing to talk about as the President can't delay an election - only an act of Congress can. This is something that a Brit like me knows so it's unlikely that a President doesn't know,

Does make me wonder why he said it

Trump is stupid, but even he knows it would have to be approved by congress. Not going to happen. Dog whistle call to arms to his demographic core of hics, harpies, rednecks, the ill educated and generally unhinged to hopefully rise up and keep him in office. A few good ol boy Bubba's bearing arms against Washington's finest robbo cops won't keep him there.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Such powers of foresight from Trump in declaring the forthcoming election the 'most inaccurate and fraudulent in history'

The man is a genius

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

No the cynical view is:-

were he to lose he'll leave quietly if the New York charges against him, which go back to court upon him no longer being President, are dropped.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Thankfully the Democrats have a majority in The House of Representatives, achieved with huge gains at the 2018 mid terms.

If the Republicans had controlled both houses and the Presidency, I think they really would’ve tried it on.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Seemingly America still hasn't found someone able to explain this to the President:-

[tweet]1289201322588241920[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here