Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Cognitive tests are very difficult except for him. They are easy for him. He either used mnemonics or an autocue.
Person (white supremacist or me)
Woman (grab their pussies)
Man (myself)
Camera (got the film of Putin’s girls pissing on me)
TV (what I watch all day in the White House).

GENIUS!

I assumed he was just reciting what he could see in front of him at the press conference - person, woman, man, camera, TV. Not real test is going to contain such similar words as "person, woman and man".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Edso9HJX0AMKt1g.png

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If sufficent care is taken to have only the right heads cracked, they'll think it's grand. (This is why the Wall of Moms is so problematic for the forces of order. Those aren't the right heads....)

'States' rights' were always and everywhere the right of states to mistreat certain people - originally own certain people -- free from central government interference.

If the phrase had any intellectually consistent content it would protect things like individual states or groups of states having their own, stricter environmental standards.

The Wall of Moms is now joined by a Wall of Veterans after a Navy veteran went to the Federal court and was brutally batoned by a policeman.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Who are the NFAC? I’ve no idea but looks like gun control is needed in the US. Maybe only allow racists, homophobes, Christians, red necks and general idiots to have a licence?

Pretty sure that if someone who is BAME dressed up in fatigues and all the gear with a rifle and walked down the street something bad would happen to them.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Who are the NFAC? I’ve no idea but looks like gun control is needed in the US. Maybe only allow racists, homophobes, Christians, red necks and general idiots to have a licence?

NFAC are an armed version of BLM, with a tendancy to get stuck in to some more... sensitive... situations (at the beginning of the month they marched on a KKK meeting place)

They are standing off today against the 3 percenters... a far-right militia. (Sooo many militia, they should organise into a league NML anyone?)

If there were ever a 'race war' then these two groups meeting would probably have been the catalyst.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
NFAC are an armed version of BLM, with a tendancy to get stuck in to some more... sensitive... situations (at the beginning of the month they marched on a KKK meeting place)

They are standing off today against the 3 percenters... a far-right militia. (Sooo many militia, they should organise into a league NML anyone?)

If there were ever a 'race war' then these two groups meeting would probably have been the catalyst.

Thanks. Got it now. NFAC Not F****** Around Coalition.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

This is very confusing, it IS going to go badly wrong one of these days.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8559633/Black-Trump-supporter-60-shot-dead-Milwaukee.html

Black Trump supporter, 60, is shot dead in Milwaukee: Detectives are investigating 'political' motive after beloved community activist was gunned down in a drive-by

Bernell Trammell, 60, was gunned down in a drive-by shooting on Thursday
He was known for his signs that said 'Vote Trump 2020' and recited Bible verses
Cops have not yet landed on a motive, but aren't discounting his links to the GOP
Residents in the neighborhood say he wasn't afraid to express his political views
The Republican Party has called for a federal investigation into the slaying
Chairman Andrew Hitt said: 'No American should fear for their personal safety because of where they live or their political affiliation'

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Glad that you and the Republican Party are taking Black murders seriously. Bernie was a bigger local character than being a black Trump supporter and a local character. Hitt is Wisconsin Republican Party Chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here