[Politics] Trump under fire.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
9/10 for the JFK head shot.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The Associated Press and CNN now both report that explosive material was also uncovered at his home, with both outlets citing law enforcement officials.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
1000005407.png

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Law enforcement officials believe the weapon used to shoot at Donald Trump was purchased by Thomas Crook's father, the Associated Press news agency reports.

Speaking on condition of anonymity, two officers told the AP that Crooks' father purchased a weapon at least six months ago.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We just voted Labour in with a huge majority. It doesn't feel like the US. It is obviously concerning how many people voted reform, but I hope our populous wouldn't accept a leader like Trump.

I would hope, 100% we'd never have a leader like Trump but I'd also like to think we'd always accept the will of the people, otherwise, what do we have?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would hope, 100% we'd never have a leader like Trump but I'd also like to think we'd always accept the will of the people, otherwise, what do we have?
Well, we did with Brexit, I suppose - even though thousands of people had to hold their noses and vote for Boris to make sure people who didn't like the will of the people didn't get their way and put it to one side/pretend it didn't happen!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Which is the best way to run, when there is a gunman about and you don't know where he is?
Yes, that’s how it works. In these situations, with bullets flying, people never flee. They always stay exactly where they are if they don’t know where the gunman is.

🙄

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Of course we would. I can't see us having a PM asking constituencies to change the result, or to claim it's a fix if they lost.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Imagine being so screwed-up, that you attempt something like that....right at (effectively) the start of your life. It's truly insane, and the insane should never be anywhere near a gun, except for a spud-gun.
Effectively, he did that right at the end of his life.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Shooter appears to be a Republican and the emerging narrative in the States is that a de-escalation is needed.

Funny old game innit?
If he was a republican, what was his motive?..... No doubt it will all come out.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
How come assassins or would be assassins of US presidents or would be presidents are often known by three names, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Junior, Thomas Matthew Crooks, Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan,

sakooshi

Jun 16, 2024
How come assassins or would be assassins of US presidents or would be presidents are often known by three names, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Junior, Thomas Matthew Crooks, Sirhan Sirhan Sirhan,
Probably most of us have 3 names.
You are probably Something Something Marlowe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here