Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble

Lakedry

Aug 13, 2011
As an 11 year old i watched alot of the running battles outside the goldstone in the 80`s,personaly i am glad that i could walk the mile or so from my car with my 14 yr old daughter and feel completey at ease talking to Pompey fans on the way.

Wot ? With all those inbred scum bullies takin crackers? Hahahaha

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I doubt very much a 'few' 16 year olds would come on top against 10 lads of that age!! From what I have heard as I wasn't there yesterday Brighton had more than enough out yesterday...

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
I got on a train at Cosham at about 8.00 & sat with a few Pompey lads aged about 16. One of them threw a can off the train at a station at about 10 of our fans aged about 30 - 40 & it promptly kicked off whereupon our lot (twice the size & age & double the number) came worse off. Maybe we should be less mouthy at away games if we can't back it up. I'm not condoning football violence but some of our fans gesticulating & acting the big man safely inside the ground make me cringe.

Bazbha - it wasnt Brighton being mouthy in the first place, this kid threw a full can off the train thinking the train would move on and he would get away with it, what actually happened was the Brighton fans took exception (quite rightly) and cofronted him to which he denied doing it, he didnt look so tough then did he? and to say Brighton came worse off? please tell me how you work that one out?!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
As an 11 year old i watched alot of the running battles outside the goldstone in the 80`s,personaly i am glad that i could walk the mile or so from my car with my 14 yr old daughter and feel completey at ease talking to Pompey fans on the way.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here