Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trouble in worthing?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Of course it will be super low at withdean as we don't get any away fans and nobody likes the ground.:lolol:

I would expect it to be super low for home games,the amex and 2k+ away fans will change that very quickly:thumbsup:

Lets hope the Amex will be a horrible place to come, like Upton Park and the den in the 70's and 80's. Teams rarely went there and got 3 points easily. Fans knew you go there and had to had your wits about you.

Great to have a great stadium but lets make it intimidating on and off the pitch.

Who wants to be a soft touch for the thousands of away fans that will come.

I'm not saying violence but away fans shouldnt have run of the trains and areas round the stadium like we do at Orient.

We wouldn't behave like we do at Orient at Millwall so we need to make sure teams dont see us as a walkover.

Bound to get the girls pissing their pants over this thread but man up

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Some of us old lags (Uncle Monty, Scratchcard Steve, Teflon Pete, The Prowler and Big Vern) have come out of retirement as a special request to show the pups some of the ITK rules of engagement.

It don't necessarily mean that HACC are reforming, but it don't mean that we're not reforming either, savvy?

Yeah, but do you think you still qualify to be a hooligan?
Tell me your best bit of clobber:wink:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
snide everything no doubt!!,met a lad many years ago,on the way to lincoln,bha had good numbers,the year photos were published in casual look,we counted he had over a grands worth of gear on,but he looked the biz,and could handle himself, know what i mean

Nov 2, 2008
Running BN1
Yeah im only winding that bloke up, as he trying to dig me out probably, all my posts on here are light heartedn anyways haha I dont take everything so seriously like most people on this site! and i know what you mean.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Most on here really do love the hooligan threads and lets be honest most of us red blooded men like a good old fashion punch up:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here