Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trouble in birmingham city centre

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
rumour has it the Muslims were tooled up,also the police turned back a few hundred "LADS" at new street in the morning travelling up from the south

Your rumour is wrong the "LADS" are from Stoke Wolves and Brum and you know f*** all about it.

And where are the "LADS" Fighting Muslim Extremism? Afganistan? Iraq? Pakistan?

Err No Birmingham among Saturday afternoon shoppers.

D

Deleted User X18H

Loike' is how they punctuate their sentences in places like Bescot.

In Whitehawk they would use 'knah wot I mean' As in 'they have stopped my housing benefit knah wot I mean' eh Knah wot I mean'

Liiike' is the favoured terminology in Bevendean I believe.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
football casuals v anti nazi / soap dodgers on saturday , has anyone got any reliable info on events??

I really wonder about you fella.

You're a f***ing grown up for Christs sake.

Well why mention the football season starting? Why mention Luton? Why mention the time of the march?

Don't blame me. I didn't write the piece. It was written before the event and makes a connection between the EWDL and Luton Town supporters.

Mind you ... that may be as tenuous as the connection between Albion supporters and the March For England - just because people read about that sort of stuff on NSC doesn't make Liz Costa a nazi.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Don't blame me. I didn't write the piece. It was written before the event and makes a connection between the EWDL and Luton Town supporters.

I know, just pointing out the article you reproduced is very badly spun to suit Searchlights agenda and is also full of inaccuracies.

Mind you ... that may be as tenuous as the connection between Albion supporters and the March For England - just because people read about that sort of stuff on NSC doesn't make Liz Costa a nazi.

Quite! Although Auntie Liz does have certain similarities though :wink:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
why is it that muslims, even the so called "moderate" ones , can raise thousands of people for marches that voice their seemingly interminable outrage or anger at some perceived injustice or slight, but when their co-religionists detonate suicide bombs killing and maiming scores of people, we hear barely a peep out of them , you would think the "moderate" ones would want to voice public disapproval of these atrocities no ? if the anti iraq war marches can raise a million people , why does it seem so difficult for the muslims, who we are continually being told are overwhelmingly law abiding , peaceful,blah blah blah, to make public shows of disapproval at something that is surely abhorrent to them, being so peaceloving and tolerant etc?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
why is it that muslims, even the so called "moderate" ones , can raise thousands of people for marches that voice their seemingly interminable outrage or anger at some perceived injustice or slight, but when their co-religionists detonate suicide bombs killing and maiming scores of people, we hear barely a peep out of them , you would think the "moderate" ones would want to voice public disapproval of these atrocities no ? if the anti iraq war marches can raise a million people , why does it seem so difficult for the muslims, who we are continually being told are overwhelmingly law abiding , peaceful,blah blah blah, to make public shows of disapproval at something that is surely abhorrent to them, being so peaceloving and tolerant etc?

Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
Albert Einstein

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Because they are all huddled in a secret cave.......PLOTTING

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
seriously CAM, why ? they dont care as much about bombs as cartoons ?

I think you're reading too much into it.

How many decent Christians march and protest about some of the Evangelical numpties in America?

Why the need for an outward show of emotion. It is possible to find things abhorrent yet not protest about them.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think you're reading too much into it.

How many decent Christians march and protest about some of the Evangelical numpties in America?

Why the need for an outward show of emotion. It is possible to find things abhorrent yet not protest about them.
as mentioned earlier, a million plus people most of them non-muslim , marched against the iraq war, and as i said , they dont need much pushing for thousands of them to turn out protesting about things they do find abhorrent do they ? they quite obviously dont find suicide bombs as abhorrent as cartoons .

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
as mentioned earlier, a million plus people most of them non-muslim , marched against the iraq war.

Don't get me wrong - I am all for the right to protest.

There is a marked difference in the two cases you hioghlighted and you know it. Oh, and I'm not getting sucked into another 'anti-muslim' binfest by you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Plenty of christians went for the westboro baptist church lot when they held protests at military funerals in seattle, blaming the deaths as gods punishment for gay rights laws. It takes something to unite vets and gay rights activists but bloody funny viewing on u-tube.

seriously CAM, why ? they dont care as much about bombs as cartoons ?

Because simple things like facts don't fit into your rather sad a lonely world view?

Muslim extremists behind anti-war protest driven off by members of their own community | Mail Online

It's far easier for you to pretend that muslims don't oppose the vocal extremist minority in their midst and take actions againt them than it is for you to admit that your views are based on lies, bigotry and hatred.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Don't get me started on muslims :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here