Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at the FA Cup Semi...

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Can I also remind Brighton fans of the rioting that Brighton have been involved in at places like Chesterfield, Palace, Brentford, and fighting last season at west ham and those Brighton fans in jail for the fighting against Spurs before a frienly or the leeds fans attacked in Brighton or the southend fans stabbed in our last away game down there. So its not just Millwall. If West ham or some other fans have gone to cause trouble then it will still be millwall who will get the blame.

You always do...

Lots of clubs have a hooligan element, and a history of incidents.

But you'd have to have your head buried under tons of sand if you haven't noticed that Millwall fans are involved in these sort of incidents more often than anyone else.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Can I also remind Brighton fans of the rioting that Brighton have been involved in at places like Chesterfield, Palace, Brentford, and fighting last season at west ham and those Brighton fans in jail for the fighting against Spurs before a frienly or the leeds fans attacked in Brighton or the southend fans stabbed in our last away game down there. So its not just Millwall. If West ham or some other fans have gone to cause trouble then it will still be millwall who will get the blame.

Exactly how many times are you going to post the same old irrelevant Google from yesterday? Don't like football type people? Don't go to football, simples.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Really? In what way? Apart from getting the train there, I've never come into contact with them after the game...

Was that because you left 10 minutes early,got a coach or did not go? funnily enough i don't recall any trouble ever with BHA and Millwall and that includes 2 trips to Cold Blow lane,however i did once witness a Police helmet being set alight on the terraces at the Old den in 1991..

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Was that because you left 10 minutes early,got a coach or did not go? funnily enough i don't recall any trouble ever with BHA and Millwall and that includes 2 trips to Cold Blow lane,however i did once witness a Police helmet being set alight on the terraces at the Old den in 1991..

Nope, always get the train. Take the walkway. I don't get if you're trying to undermine my point or support it?

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
If its serious then it wont be fighting themselves. Living in London its been very easy to get tickets for this game. I would not be surprised if there are those media darlings west ham in there.

Absolutely no chance. In the 80's then maybe just maybe WHU could attempt a stunt like that, but in this day and age any West Ham piping up in the Millwall end today would be butchered.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Nope, always get the train. Take the walkway. I don't get if you're trying to undermine my point or support it?

I should have put a smilly face :laugh: in,i'm in agreement :kiss: and sorry

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
millwall were about early doors on the prowl for westham and pompey,they had taken over pubs at victoria by 11

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The problem is once it starts, it escalates. You don't to get involved in it but if it is kicking off around you, you have to defend yourself and can find yourself getting dragged into it.

I'm sure there were plenty there who don't need a second invitation, but to tar them all with the same brush is unfair. Horrible scenes, but ALL clubs have that type of person supporting them. Including us, let's not try and be holier than thou.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here