Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trouble at the FA Cup Semi...

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's a shame after all the club have done to bring into focus the community aspect of football.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
So was it in-fighting or people attacking the police? On Radio 5 they said it looked like in-fighting with the stewards just watching on. No surprise I guess in hindsight that a few scum bad losers have had too much ale, should have been a lunch=time kick off.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Seems like Milwall are fighting amongst themselves

So was it in-fighting or people attacking the police? On Radio 5 they said it looked like in-fighting with the stewards just watching on. No surprise I guess in hindsight that a few scum bad losers have had too much ale, should have been a lunch=time kick off.

Infighting

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Re: Seems like Milwall are fighting amongst themselves

Very easy to jump on the bandwagon but these things don't happen every game, fighting like that is rare and wildly the minority of their support are total bellends. Tge one who stole the hat and was proud will get all sorts of stick from his mates now, what a cock. I stole a hat, don't I look pleased!

ESPN are magnificent at shock tactics. "We won't show it"... "It's just SO horrible, we have to show you...". Like their shameful coverage of the Muamba situation last season. "It reminds of Miki Feher..." Poor broadcasting standards.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Listening to five live it's been going on for 25 minutes. Commentator criticizes stewards for not trying to stop it.

Why? Stewards vs Fans... they can't win. They go in and they'll be slagged off for being "heavy handed". Let the idiots squabble amobgst themselves and they haven't done enough!

Genuinely feel sorry for those standing by innocently though, we've all been caught up in situations you can't do anything about. Not pleasant, and I feel sorry for their day being ruined.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Why? Stewards vs Fans... they can't win. They go in and they'll be slagged off for being "heavy handed". Let the idiots squabble amobgst themselves and they haven't done enough!

Genuinely feel sorry for those standing by innocently though, we've all been caught up in situations you can't do anything about. Not pleasant, and I feel sorry for their day being ruined.

Law of the jungle, and allows bigger bullies to batter innocents if they want. No way.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Will be lively all evening in London after that. In and out of London sharpish for any travelling back from Boro I would think.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Work with a guy who's a Millwall fan and this happens at the New Den as well, He went to a game where they were fighting amongst themselves at H/time because some-one had pushed into a queue for food, said it was like a western bar brawl fans were just hitting each other

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What? 30,000 Millwall fans there, how many do you think is a "large minority"?

Not talking about today as such but in general.

THe minority you speak of is large and pretty vocal. Sharing train carriages to the Amex with that lot is not a nice experience. I agree that a huge amount of them are friendly and decent football fans who know the game but then you get the rest....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here