Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trouble already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
There were train windows smashed out, and brighton fans (obviously out of it) fighting another brighton fan assusing him of being a palarse fan and then anyone on the platform got a smack in the back of the head even if they hads nothing to do with it.

Twat ruined an amazing day.:(

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Drumstick said:
There were train windows smashed out, and brighton fans (obviously out of it) fighting another brighton fan assusing him of being a palarse fan and then anyone on the platform got a smack in the back of the head even if they hads nothing to do with it.

Twat ruined an amazing day.:(

nononon, Hooligans only harm their own. It goes against the code

:jester:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I know it`s not clever but I came acroos this to finalise what happened.

Name: whu
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Top boys
Wed, Oct 19 2005 at 3:06 am

sorry chaps i was with a few palace old boys...(non active) when you began puttin the windows through at a pub in selhurst, palace brought a very good little mob through and caught you by surprise, fair few BHA stood but the majority were having it on their toes,and locked emselves in the pub

from a neutral pov palace can claim the result all day IMHO

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
How moronic. To associate themselves with either club is a disgrace, and an embarrasment. There was only one result last night that mattered, the rest is pathetic. Lock 'em all in a cage together and let them kick the sh1t out of each other. They're not football fans, so don't give them the time on a football message board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here