Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trouble already

Status
Not open for further replies.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Problem being is going up there first is they then get to come back down to Brighton it'll carnage.

What?!! In English next time please, the modern variety!

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
portlock seagull said:
What?!! In English next time please, the modern variety!
:lolol:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
rogue said:
I wish i was there mate.I've only jsut started a new job.Got no money:nono: I really would lof liked to been in that pub

Trouble is 12 year olds aren't allowed in pubs

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Agree with rogue! If you don't like hearing it push to another board. I know blokes who support Palarse and I don't go out of my way to indulge in caving their head in. If I was at the game tonight I would be giving it large at the Nigels but it stops at that. If push came to shove and I was faced with defending myself I would gladly reciprocate. Fooks sake...

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Can someone explain how tonight could have been made better by kicking in the head of someone supporting their local team? I'm sitting here in my dressing gown and I'm happy enough.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Bombardier said:
Agree with rogue! If you don't like hearing it push to another board. I know blokes who support Palarse and I don't go out of my way to indulge in caving their head in. If I was at the game tonight I would be giving it large at the Nigels but it stops at that. If push came to shove and I was faced with defending myself I would gladly reciprocate. Fooks sake...

You'd run like a girl !!!!

Then so would I
:lolol:

Hello Dave - How you doing ?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Voroshilov said:
Trouble is 12 year olds aren't allowed in pubs

I'm 32 you foreign turd

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I hope the Segull fans fighting each other outside the kiosk at half time are satisified with themselves. What the hell was going ona t Haywards Heath when the fitsy special arrived ?

Saw someone being treated outside the Selhurst exit but that could have been caused by something other than fighting I suppose.

Bombardier said:
Agree with rogue! If you don't like hearing it push to another board.

How about you violence-loving mentalists push off to another board? Now don't threaten to do me over for saying that, I know you're easily provoked :lolol:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
Don't think so

Check with your boys...............

Brighton all over the shop - Palarse nowhere......

Brighton were all over the Crescent smashing windows in but ran when they tried the same at the Duke.

eagleseatseagulls said:
haha D30 sent you running again you jumped up f'kin c@nts!!!

What 30 bha against over 100 Palace scum at 5.45 in the afternoon. what's that pub called on that estate? there's two, bha drank opposite you lot, bha took casualties but so did you lot., 20 against 100 odd is bloody brave. Unlike you tossers outside the ground afterwards.

You wouldn't have the ball to come to Brighton for a beer you Muppet, now f*** off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here