Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trouble already

Status
Not open for further replies.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
just had a call the cresent pub in selhurst has been wrecked fighting ,big touble according to mate,police hanin trouble containing it

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I wish i was there mate.I've only jsut started a new job.Got no money:nono: I really would lof liked to been in that pub

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
loads of lads up their by 12,aint rocket science with that much beer inside,it would kick off is it

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I bet Brighton fans kicked it of:drink:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
rogue said:
I wish i was there mate.I've only jsut started a new job.Got no money:nono: I really would lof liked to been in that pub
me too. i had a hospital appointment which i couldnt cancel as it involves my health and i have to sleep with this f***ing contraption on my face, to stop me snoring and to aid my breathing. i am there in spirit though, with my boots on :D

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
BarrelofFun said:

Why?

Because i enjoy it.Save the bollox talk for something else as there are hundreds of people like me who doesn't mind a scuffle.If you don't like it then just walk away like the others do.It's that simple.You like a game of scrabble with the family,i like a few beers and a ruck.Each to there own.But please don't attempt to insult me in your follow up post as i'm not being rude to you

Last edited:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Well it was going to happen with a night game. Too many hours before hand to get drunk. Very suprised it wasn't moved.

Sour grapes, me? Just because I couldn't go on a Tuesday....Never!

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Goring Gull said:
With Flamer looming could be the nail in the coffin

Don't be so stupid.Fat man has already made his mind up.It doesn't matter if there is a full scale riot.It won't make a scrap of difference to the verdict

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
rogue said:
Why?

Because i enjoy it.Save the bollox talk for something else as there are hundreds of people like me who doesn't mind a scuffle.If you don't like it then just walk away like the others do.It's that simple.You like a game of scrabble with the family,i like a few beers and a ruck.Each to there own.But please don't attempt to insult me in your follow up post as i'm not being rude to you

I was not intending to insult you at all. Just I think it is harmful. A person I knew was punched in the face in a pub and cracked their head open on a step in the pub. They died and a family lost their son. Doesnt sound much fun. There are far more constructive ways of releasing anger. Without sounding like a shrink... It is up to you though

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
hampden park said:
me too. i had a hospital appointment which i couldnt cancel as it involves my health and i have to sleep with this f***ing contraption on my face, to stop me snoring and to aid my breathing. i am there in spirit though, with my boots on :D

Do you look like Hannibal Lector:D

I won't be poping round for a cuppa then

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
BarrelofFun said:
I was not intending to insult you at all. Just I think it is harmful. A person I knew was punched in the face in a pub and cracked their head open on a step in the pub. They died and a family lost their son. Doesnt sound much fun. There are far more constructive ways of releasing anger. Without sounding like a shrink... It is up to you though

In a strange way i can see the appeal of it but at the end of the day it's for w@nkers - You wait they will be on here tommorrow whining about the terrible treatment they recieved from the met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here