Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tropical fish - Free to collector

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Please please please don't ruin another thread with the usual fish puns.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Il have them if I may, am coming to Britton today and I have been siting looking at a big empty fish tank for about 3 months now!!

Big thanks to the legend that is Fred Oliver, who has donated £20 to REMF and now has a new tropical fish collection.

The £20 will be handed over to Woodingdean Gull at the golf next week

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
if you get stuck with the marines mate....give me a shout. Uncle Jack Straw saw the 6 foot reef rank i had when i lived in Brighton and i had to drag him away from it. Just gone back to planted trop tank after 25 years with marines !!!

Glad the clowns etc went to a good home.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I used to have a 6ft tank in my old house, also ya used to work in a aquarium shop in Sidcup, i got sacked though as the owner was a knob who made me clean a tank 3 times (it was spotless after the 1st) he said i had to do it a 4th time i told him to get f***ed.

I love Plecos they my favs i also like Guppies.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I have had a great collection of plecos over the years. I keep a colony of Cyphotilapia gibberosa in my 6ft, and a Midas cichlid in my 4ft. I have a 001 goldspot pleco in with the Midas, and a pair of bristlenose plecos in the Tanganyika tank.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
if you get stuck with the marines mate....give me a shout. Uncle Jack Straw saw the 6 foot reef rank i had when i lived in Brighton and i had to drag him away from it. Just gone back to planted trop tank after 25 years with marines !!!

Glad the clowns etc went to a good home.

I can confirm that I saw Mr. J's six footer.
An impressive site it was too.
I'm not codding either.
I'm golden orfe to watch Corrie now.
Cheers, Jack Strawler.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
. here are also a couple of fringe players available. Neon tetras etc. Useful background players, but unlikely to make anyone's first team tank.

When I was a kid we had a tropical fishtank which had a shoal of neon tetras in it. As I didn't know what they were properly called, I used to refer to them as 'aquafresh fish' because the markings reminded me of Aquafresh toothpaste!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Very funny jokes, now to be serious can you pop them in a jiffy bag and post them to me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here