Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tropical fish - Free to collector

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
erm...all 3 clown loaches have dissapeared??!! no joke, they are not there. do they bury in sand?????

Have you found them yet ? Watch them for whitespot...clown loach are notorious for getting it if they get stressed too much. From your first post on here, can i presume as you've just got back to "Britton" and were sick of staring at an empty tank, your tank was fully mature before adding the clowns ???

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
no i used a hose pipe direct from the cold tap, added loads of boiling hot water from the kettle and put them straight in.........

no the tank is fully matured dude.has been running for years. yes they have turned up, came down this morning and there they were. god only knows where they were hiding.
thanks for the heads up re white spot, will keep an eye out.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Fred, I had 15 clowns in my 6ft for quite a while, and believe it or not they could all disappear at once. God know where they'd all hidden, as soon as I dropped some food in, out they came. btw did you know they love banana? mine went crazy for it.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm feeling rather guilty. I didn't mention this yesterday but they are Homing Loach.
I've "sold" them dozens of times.
They came home last night. But when they saw the tank had gone, they must have returned to Happy Valley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here